Chapter 3: Green Lantern

While Flash is knocked out, Hal is confronted by The Hulk! Hulk attempted to smashed Hal but missed! Hal created a construct which was a machine gun. He fired rapidly at Hulk with no effect.

Hulk punched Hal knocking him threw a building and Hulk left the city like he did with Keystone city. Hal got up from the rubble and contacts Batman "Batman it's Hal we have a problem."

Batman responds "What is it Hal? I'm busy taking care of Flash."

"Wait what happened?!?!" Hal asked shocked

Batman replied " He was attacked by a giant green monster named "Hulk."

"Okay I guess you know about this thing too. Good I just got thrown a building by this thing." Hal replied

"Okay, Batman out."

A new boom tube opened in Coast city where Hal is. This character was wearing a helmet with a red cape and he has a giant hammer!

Hal got up and walked over to him holding up his ring and asked "Who are you?"

The guy turned around " Me? You presume to command a God? A Asgardian?"

"Yes I do, and you will obey!" Hal got ready to fight.

Hal shot him with his ring only to have it deflected by his Hammer. He electrocuted Hal with his Hammer. Hal created a shield and knocked Thor back, but Thor came back with full force! He knocked Hal threw the city, but Hal managed to regain his balance. Hal made his own hammer and knocked Thor to the heart of the city. Hal contacted Superman "Superman I got a hostile heading your way fast in 3 minutes tops."

"Roger that Hal. I'm ready" Superman replied.

Hal knocked Thor all the way to Metropolis.