Chapter 4: Superman

Superman was flying in mid-air waiting for Thor. Superman saw a guy coming into the city."It wasn't who Hal described." Superman thought." It was the giant green creature, Batman told me about!"Hulk growled in the city it made windows explode! Superman glided down to the beast and said " You need to stop before you hurt innocent people!" Hulk turned around and growled  at Superman.

"You won't terroize these people any long-" Superman said only to be cut off by Hulk's fist. Superman grabbed him and punched him into space. He flew past Hulk in mid-air and pounded him in the back. Sending him straight down to the city.

Hulk got up and he wasn't happy. Hulk punched Superman knocking him through five building causing them to topple over. Superman got out of the rubble with his cape torn in half and the 'S" on his chest is peeling off. Superman flew to Hulk in anger, and picking up and sending him to the Fortress of Solitude.

Hulk and Superman stood in the fortress ready to continue the fight. Superman was too quick for Hulk. He knocked Hulk into the Phantom zone.Superman contacted Batman while being out of breath "Whoever they are the green guy is taken care of."

"Good, but we have a problem. The two I fought broke out and destroying the tower!" Batman said

"On my way." Superman said flying to the tower.