Chapter Two

Tears blurred my vision and I snapped my laptop shut. I can't believe this. Wait why can't I? We haven't even met each other. It's up to him who he wants to date. He's not mine. Even though I wish He was. I heaved a long sigh and buried my face under my comfy pillow. I knew I shouldn't get too close to him.

But I think this is for the best.

I have a mate, somewhere out there.

But I just couldn't get Jordan off my mind. Ugh this is just frustrating.

'I'm going on a date tonight. Well more like a blind-date. Ed told me about her and I'm hoping she's the one, you know. My father has been bugging me with the whole settle down thing.'

Somehow that 'you know' part got me a bit curious. What does he mean by that? Maybe he's a werewolf? No no he would have told me. But then there was a reason why he wouldn't tell me. Werewolves were a secret kept from the humans. He thinks I'm a human!

Ugh no.

I just- ugh no I'm pretty sure he's human.

Really now?

Great, now I'm talking to myself.

Every female shifts for the first time on their seventeenth birthday. I was two months away from shifting. And also that's when you finally get to find your mate.

I can't be thinking of Jordan when I know there is someone who I'm destined to be with.

I have to forget about him. I need to.

But then I had two months to spare. What could possibly go wrong? I can't just stop talking to him. He would think something's up and I can't just throw away a friendship we have learnt to build for the passed two years.

Yes that's right, two long years. I met him on the Internet. Yeah I know, the Internet. Your probably thinking how crazy I am for loving a stranger I met online. Well it all started off with a comment I made involving Cookies and Cream ice cream.

Aw man, now I'm just craving cookies and cream.

Coocre_16
'Cookies and cream is the bestest ice cream flavor there is out there. If you don't think this is true, then you have serious problems that you need to check out. Cookies and cream is bae. Nothing beats cookies and cream! I would never trade my cookies and cream for anything else in the world. Cookies and cream for life!'

JM_17~
You have serious problems girly. It's the most disgusting ice cream flavor I have ever tasted.

CooCre_16~
What?! How can you say that?

JM_17~
I'm just being honest girly;)

CooCre_16~
Don't call me girly!

JM_17~
Why girly?;)

CooCre_16~
Because I am not girly! Ugh! Tell me then, if you think cookies and cream is the most disgusting flavor there is, then what's the best?

JM_17~
Mocha chino

CooCre_16~
I feel like puking at the mention of that horrible, disgusting flavor-_-

And that ladies and gentlemen was how we became best internet buddies.