Chapter Six

Jordan's POV

I couldn't wait to meet her. I have to book my flight as soon as possible and that's gonna be the first thing to do in the morning.

I stood up from my bed and walked down the endless stairs. Filling an empty cup with water, quickly gulping it down.

"Son, can we talk?", I heard my dad say behind me.

"But it's late at night, can't we talk about whatever you want to talk about tomorrow?", I yawned stretching my arms above my head.

"No, we have to talk now", he said his voice echoing around the huge kitchen.

"Alright, what is it you want to talk about at this late hour?"

"You have to find someone in time for the ceremony and that's in three months. You've been looking for your mate for two years now. If you don't find your mate by then, I would have to make Ruby take the Luna position."

Oh Hell no. I want my mate to rule my pack with me.

"Dad, I will not have her as Luna. I am going to Australia tomorrow, and who knows? I might find her there!"

"Fine, fine but why Australia?"

Oh no what do I say now? I can't possibly tell him that I'm going to see a girl, a human girl to be exact.

"There's a chance I would find my mate there. I mean, you found mum there", I said motioning my hands around in the air.

He looked as if he was replying the time he met mum in his head and I took that time to leave.

**

After sending Ed to ready my ticket for Australia, my phone beeped signaling I had received a message.

-Dexter
Hey man there's a party down by the beach tonight at ten. Meet you there?

After replying back a short 'yeah' I then made my way to eat breakfast.

"Oh just the person I wanted to see", a voice all too familiar spoke out stopping me from diving into my delicious pancakes.

"What do you want Ruby?", bored laced in my tone.

"You know what I want", placing her perfect manicured hand on my shoulder.

"Enlighten me, because I know absolutely nothing", i said nudging her hand away.

"Very funny", she whispered her breath tickling my ear. She was now at the back of me. She then massaged my shoulders and I tensed knowing exactly what she was doing to me. Forgetting about my mouth watering pancakes, I turned my body around and pulled her onto my lap. She held excitement in her eyes then crashed her lips on mines. Her mouth hungrily moving against mine. I pulled her closer to me as she ran her hands through my hair pulling slightly making me let out a low groan. I cupped her ass with my hands and lifted her off my lap so she could wrap her legs around my waist. I pulled away slightly to look into her eyes, and all I saw was lust. Placing her on the counter, I connected our lips once again.

You shouldn't be doing this.

Wow, my wolf finally decided to talk to me again.

And why not?

Because she isn't our mate.

And everything came crashing down to me. Sure, I allowed myself to kiss and shiz but I would eventually stop. I was gonna save myself for my mate. I promised myself that and I was so close to breaking that promise. God I'm such a dick.

I pulled away from her and she gave me a questioning look.

I turned around and walked upstairs to my room to take a shower.

Damn.