Chapter Five

Almost there, almost there and done.

Wew, that was a lot of homework I thought as I took a look at the assignment we were given to complete. I'm just glad I'm finished. I heard a beep sound coming from my laptop so I pushed back my chair. I lay down on my bed with my elbows supporting my upper body.

JS_09
Hey

- Hi, do I know you?

JS_09
As a matter of fact, yeah you do.

-What's your name?

JS_09
Classified information

-Um Okayyy

JS_09
How are you?

This was getting weird. Too weird, for my liking.

JM_17 has sent you a message.
Hey what's up?

-Hi, just finished some homework. How was your date?

-She's not the one.

-That was just blunt.

-I just didn't feel the connection, ya know.

-No, I don't know.

Fat joke

-Um never mind. How was your day at school?

-Same old, same old. Wby?

-Yeah same. Um Sierianna?

Oh no, he used my name. I sat up with my back leaning against the head board and my laptop on my lap.

-Yeah?

-Well you know how we've been talking for some time now. I was just wondering if there was a chance that we could see each other? You know?

Oh shit. He wanted to see me. Well of course I felt the same way. I wanted to see him. I mean, I needed to see him. I freakin love the guy.

-Yeah I've been willing to ask you that for a while now.

-So is that a yes?:)

-Its a maybe. I mean, you live on the other side of the world.

-Thats not gonna stop me.

I felt my palms sweat and heart beat pick up. Oh my god he wants to see me and he doesn't care if he has to travel across the world.

-Ohk

-Arn't you excited?

-Of course I'm excited, just a little nervous.

-You don't need to be nervous. Wow two years and we have finally agreed to meet each other;)

-Yeah haha, two years. Long enough huh?

-Yeah, I'm so happy you agreed with me.

-So when?

-I'll let you know as soon as possible:)

-Um okay.

-Well you better get some sleep now. It was a long day. Goodnight Girly, sweet dreams:*

-Okay bye Jordy xo

Holy shit. We're actually going to see each other. I wonder what he looks like? You must be wondering why we wouldn't even send each other pictures. Well we made an agreement that we would only know what the other looks like when we first meet. And that's going to be really soon.

What if he doesn't like what he sees when we see each other?

Oh no, I can't think like that. Happy thoughts, happy thoughts.

JS_09 has sent you a message
Sweet dreams xo

I didn't even bother to reply.