Chapter Three

"Honey, wake up or your gonna be late for school", I heard mums voice coming from outside my door.

I groaned thinking about going to school. Don't get me wrong, I like school. It's just that I slept late last night and I'm just really sleepy right now.

Stripping off my pjs I entered the cold shower.
Looking out the window I thought it would be a nice day for something warm. Settling for a yellow summer dress and faded jacket I was ready for school. I didn't have to worry about my hair because I never had bed head. I guess I'm just lucky to have perfect hair. I had brunette straight hair with blonde strips. It was the only thing I liked about myself. I never bothered with makeup though.

Slipping on my brown flats I was out of my room already making my way down the stairs. All members of our pack lived in one huge pack house. We thought it would be safer and none of us didn't mind at all.

I heard giggling and I grimaced.

"Morning lovebirds", i said walking to grab an apple from the table. I turned to my mum and dad and they sent me huge grins.

"Morning sweetie", my dad greeted me.

"I'll be going to school now", I told them walking out of the door.

"Sweetie, I'll drive you. It's not safe for you to walk to school nowadays. We have rogues roaming outside of our territory", my dad replied worry laced in his voice.

"Dad I'll be fine. Besides its only a ten minute walk from here", I said convincingly.

"And also we haven't had a rogue attack since five years ago", I deadpanned.

"I'm just worried okay? But fine, your right. Just be careful okay sweetie. I'll see you after school", he said kissing my forehead.

I smiled and started my ten minute walk.

It was so quiet since no cars were passing by and it seemed at if I was the only one on the street. I heard rustling in the woods and I couldn't help but feel like someone was watching me. Maybe I was just paranoid.

Walking through the school gates, I was met by a very disturbing sight. The alphas son Jeremy and the pack slut Clarisse were swapping saliva. Clarisse moaning so loud, as if she wanted the whole school to look at them. I gagged and went to meet some of my friends under the big willow tree on the left side of the school compound. My phone vibrated in my pocket signaling I got a message. It was from Jordan.

- Morning girly:) You didn't reply to my message last night and I figured you must have fallen asleep.

I smiled at the nickname he has never stopped calling me with and sent a quick reply.

-Morning Jordy:) yeah sorry, I fell asleep last night was tired asf. Good luck with your date tonight

My heart ached at the thought of him going out with a girl. Not two seconds later my phone beeped again. Man he was a fast texter.

-Yeah thanks. I'll tell you how it goes alright. Well I gotta run. Have a nice day at school. Late:*

I certainly did not want to know how his date went. I sighed and quickly replied before I came face to face with my three girlfriends. They were all werewolves. Meraul had average height with a nice curvy body. We both had the same hair color but she had hers wavy and forest green eyes. Sandra was shorter than all of us but had a nice petite body. She had Jet black hair and blue eyes. Last but not least, Pearl. She was the tallest out of all of us. She had beautiful red hair reaching just above her waist and light brown eyes like mine. But the thing was, they were all older than me. All three of them have shifted but has not yet found their mates.