THE BEGINNING

One day a tragic accident happened leaving one dead parent and one dead daughter or so I thought who remained you ask me Jack Anderson and my mom Susan Anderson.

After the accident I couldn't bear to go to school and my mom could barely move cause she was in shock she cried herself to sleep every night I couldn't blame her husband and only daughter had died in a car crash.

Me and my sister Sofie didn't really get along but I still missed a lot for once as I stare at the door hoping I was dreaming that Sophie would just run in shouting dinner is ready with her voice sounding like she had too much soda which she always did but she never did.

After a while my mom started moving again and my school started calling my mom that y hadn't I come to school lately she was surprised at this because the school knew our situation.

The reason why like most families that when the father all the money is gone but in my case my mom is world renowned fashion designer so she had a lot of money that's we were still able to keep the house and everything in it.

So my started to plan the funeral we both decided to have a joint funeral for both my dad and sister at that time I had started moving on cause that was what they would have wanted so I helped mom with the funeral and stuff.

We decided to invite the whole family we were a big in total 200 people if I added my sis and dad 202 so it was hectic.

So me and my mom decided to call it a night and order pizza we ordered our favourite Hawaiian.

DING DONG

Mom the pizza is here shouting to the direction of her room upstairs I went to open the door and I opened the door and took the pizza and paid.

I sat down on the table and open it my mouth started to water so I took a slice mom came down looking so hungry she saw my hand and saw the slice and said how dare start without me and we both stared at each other for like two seconds before both of us burst out laughing for the first time in a while we laughed it felt good that we were moving on.

A/n: well I just started this book like today and I hope u like it leave comments and likes
THANKS!!!!