Home alone

JACK'S POV

I'm not panicking right now this has happened before actually so I decide to go to school,I'm a fairly popular guy in  school.

As I get to school my friends are all telling me that there is a new girl in school couldn't get her name though I had a lot of things on my mind like what was that voice I heard at the funeral? And where did mom go?.......this time, I had too many unanswered questions to hear her name.

Lunch period came so fast,so I sat at me and my friends regular table I got there first.

Then Cole Mathews shy,funny guy who's and awesome friend, arrives at the table.

"Hey Jack your in school?........how you holding up" he says to me then I look up from my phone and say "I'm okay".

He goes off to the lunch line and I am left alone once more then I see three more of my friends.

Holden, Florida and May I've always had a thing for May Pedro she is hot, funny and all pretty cool friend but I haven't told her about it....yet I haven't told anyone for that matter not even my best friend Cole.

As everyone sits down to have their lunch we all start talking and I'm kinda involved in the conversion to some extent, it turns out that the new girl's name is Aurelia I thought it was a very exotic and cool everyone else thought it was weird I hope she is as cool as her name. 

So I got on lunch line to get some food then on my way there I heard the strangest thing the voice said "ooooo French fries'' I asked around who heard that voice said that they didn't hear anything, I think I'm going crazy.

But I highly doubt that, everything about today is just weird but  what do I know I'm always weird but oh well let just see how far this weirdness can go.

I get back with a slice of margarita pizza and a coke, as I eat my food quietly my phone beeps indicating that I have a text then I see it is from May I look up from my phone with a confused look the she sends another text.

May: I know we r opposite each other just answer

Me: Ok ok what is it

May: Finally...I was wondering if you wanted to go out today after school

I could fell heat on my cheeks and I think she noticed it too cause she sent: r u blushing? don't worry its not a date we r just going as friends.

Me: yh kul.........friends

May: is something wrong?

Me: No its fine (I lied)

May: ok I'm done you can go back to eating your pizza

And at that I didn't bother replying so I turned off my phone and went back to my food, school went by quick and it was almost time to go home I wasn't in a hurry to go home cause I will be all alone I may even stay over at Cole's tonight but not sure yet.

RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!

Our school bell is pretty loud as I am approaching my red Chevrolet at the parking lot I see May leaning on my car and she looked so beautiful

"you ready to go" her words took me out of my train of thought then I said "yh I'm ready"

I took a deep breath and went in to the car and started saying this in my mind this is not a date so calm down that mantra should get me through this

THIS IS NOT A DATE

an: hope you enjoyed this chapter sorry for the delay been very busy with school and all ,leave comments and likes and stay tuned for an interesting

I'm a new  writer so I would love some constructive criticism what I could do better and all that

THANK YOU