NOT A DATE!!!!!

I still don't get why I was so nervous she said so herself it was not a date I couldn't help but feel disappointed by that she was probably trying to cheer me up like every other so called 'friends' I had at school except for my friends that actually sat at my table the rest were just fake.

Through out replaying that in my head I hadn't noticed I hadn't started the engine and may was looking at me funny.

"Is something wrong"she asked

"No nothing is wrong so where are we going"I said as pulled out of the schools parking lot.

"Its a surprise, I would just give you directions".

I smiled and then said "you can't surprise the driver".

"Hmmm I didn't think about that,just shut up and drive.

After 10 minutes of driving and hearing we pulled up at a pizza parlor I smiled and open the door and went around open the door for may and went in side and ordered we got a half Hawaiian and half pepperoni that was her favourite. Pepperoni is good but its not all that.

So we went to get seats we got a booth which was surprising cause the place was packed so we started to talk mindless small talk and then our food and drinks were ready so I went to go get them.

As I was heading towards the counter I bumped into someone,I was about to rant about how they should watch where they are going until I saw beautiful girl who I hit she had dark wavy hair blonde sparkling electric blue eyes and I just got lost in them and then I apologised.

"I'm sorry"I said
"No don't worry about it I wasn't looking where I was going either way its not your fault"she said

I look up and saw her sparkling electric blue eyes they were perfect and her silk brown long and wavy hair she was wearing wearing a tank top and shorts with leggings and pink vans.

"Well.......see you around I guess"she said
I stood there frozen with no words I could not even comprehend what just happened.

So I got the food and went back to our seat and me and Maya talked and talked and ate it wasn't even awkward it was super chill she felt like a sister than a crush hm oh well.

I dropped Maya off at her place and headed in the direction of my house contemplating where I should go I decided to grab some stuff and go to the house and grab some stuff and go to Coles house so I pull up in the driveway and pull out my keys and enter and I couldn't believe my eyes!!!!

A/n: its been a while and I was having trouble introducing the new character but all is well now and sorry for the cliffhanger and I will try to update soon thank you for reading.
Vote.comment.and enjoy