First Kisses-not for everybody

My lips were smooshed onto George's, my hands running through his hair, "mhmm, you taste nice." I mumbled into his lips. George just smiled and continued  gripping my hips, I pushed him against the wall making it vibrate through out the house. A loud knock disrupted our little 'session', I groaned and collapsed on the bed I kissed George briefly before pulling away, another knock threatened to knock down George's door and destroy George's small room accompanied with a loud yell "I know you're in there!". "That's my cue,"  I stated winking. "It was lovely to see you," George said emphasising the 'lovely'. I gave him my best grin and tried to jog towards the window, clumsily tying up my  long caramel hair into a ponytail and jumped onto the next ledge of the window story below.

I heard the familiar screech of George's mum busting the door open and preparing to start a yelling match with George but instead stopped dead in her and started letting out a string of 'ewws' and 'oh grosses', I snickered George was so creative. I jumped to the next windowsill and paused hoping that no one heard my jump. "What?!" George said in fake shock, "I'm a seventeen year old boy what do you think I do in my spare time without a girlfriend," his voice drenched in sarcasm. "I could have sworn.... Um.... Well..... I'll erm...... Leave you to it....." I snorted loudly and tried covering it up with a cough before realising I was still three stories high, people in the street were starting to stare.

I jumped down two more windows before pulling on the hoodie that was draped on my arm. I nearly made it to the ground without any faults but I slipped an lost my footing from putting my hoodie on and felt straight onto a patch on mud. I sprung up far too quickly and swiftly walked towards the footpath and then slowed, trying to make it look like I was on my daily walk or some sh*t. I must have forgotten the fact that I was covered in thick brown slush, no not that kind of slush, blissfully ignorant to this fact I wave to my small crowd of observers. They gaped at me and slowly dispersed shaking their heads and mumbling things to themselves what are you looking at for the first time I felt that I was wet nope, you guys have dirty minds I looked down at my sopping hoodie damn I really loved my fall out boy hoodie I sigh as I walk home trying to look at least a little dignified.

As I walked I thought of George dreamily, mhm, hot body, cheeky, deep green eyes, wavy blonde hair, great kissing skills, mhm, wait am I drooling? I wipe the side of my mouth on the side of my sloppy joe before remembering that I was still sopping wet damn I pull out my phone, I was still about half an hours walk to my house what I do for guys aye? and called Ellie my best friend. Ellie is awesome, her long brown hair and big brown eyes has every guy practically melt in front of her it's surprising that I'm the one with the guys. And it's not just her looks that everyone kneeling to her she's also incredibly funny and kind and volunteers at old peoples home in her spare time. Which leads me to my point, why in the world is she my friend? I am possibly the opposite of her, she is light and bubbly and nice and I am, well me.... And yet we are best friends.

"Hiya b*tch"
"Sup goodie-two-shoes" I reply back.
The phone crackles with laughter, that name stuck with us since we were thirteen eh that's what best friends do
"So how was Geeeooorrrggeeeee"
I erupted into laughter and put on my best English accent,
"Oh, just dashing"
"Your next husband I suspect"
I snorted "yer sure"
I grabbed my keys out of my purse.
"Hey listen Goodie just got home, come over later Goodie"
"Uh, I'm kinda preoccupied" I heard a muffled groan in the background.
I chuckled " whatever you dawg"
"Seeya bish"
As she hung up I unlocked the door, well my door I'm too lazy to use the front door instead I use the laundry door which is a right next to my bedroom.

I pull off my gross clothes and put them in the washing machine and pull on a pair of just cleaned white denim shirts and an ice brand crop. I don't even bother about privacy because the only person home is Luca.

As I go to my room I am not surprised to see Luca sitting on my bed, I close the door behind me as I walk up to him. I crawl onto the bed drawing circles on his chest,
"Well hello sexy" I grin up at him.