Escape the HUNK

The girls eyes were huge, her big brown eyes stared into my soul. I contemplated my options, there was a bus about to pull up at the next stop meaning a could catch that and come back later for my car or I could run for it and hope for the best. Unfortunately I don't make the best choices when I'm under pressure. I ran as fast as I could in the direction I thought was the right one, but I was wrong.

I jumped on the bus as it was moving forgetting that the door was closed and in the split second where I realised what I had done I glanced at the people on the bus all looking confused, some seeing my shocked face and laughing. My face mooshed up against the glass squashing face face into an uncomfortable position on the glass of the door. The bus driver suddenly stopped and I was flicked off, I lay still on the ground forgetting I was on the road and forgetting that I could move my limbs. The hunky girl rushed over, but I couldn't get up. The girl pressed her lips on to mine, suddenly remembering my limbs I stood up but immediately fell down again due to my bruising. I got up for the second time, limping away this time, just escaping the clutches of the not so incredible hunk.

I limp back to my car and painfully open the car door and lock the doors... Just in case. The drive home was painful, every time I moved it hurt. As soon as I pulled into the driveway I opened the door and limped upstairs immediately flopping on my bed. I hoped tomorrow would be better.