Introduction

Hello there, readers!

This is a new Destiny story I'm working on. And it's my first story on Wattpad (yay!).

     So when does it take place, you may ask? Before a Guardian singlehandedly destroyed the Black Garden's heart, that's when. The Battle of the Twilight Gap and Mare Imbrium have happened (there will be the Crucible and some mentions of Crota), but The Dark Below and all of the other expansions haven't exactly happened yet; no one knows who the heck Oryx is yet, and nobody bats an eye to SIVA. Dredgen Yor and Shin Malphur's story has not begun yet- yet. In case you didn't realize, I'm a lore freak and therefore will fill the story with references to events in the Grimoire. If you don't know something from the story, just ask or look it up. Not to be blunt- I mean, it takes a while to research and read lore as I write the story.

This story is written in a lot of different ways. One of the chapters is in the form of a radio log, and a few are in one character's journal. There will also be some interludes where you'll get a peek at the goings-on of the Destiny universe (or at least my own interpretation/canon) Each chapter will (hopefully) be a breath of fresh air compared to the last one.

Lastly, I did not make up Destiny (Of course). Most of the characters, locations, and elements were made by Bungie and published by Activision. I did make up some characters, but this being Destiny, it should be easy to tell who is and who isn't a character in the actual game.

Overall, make sure to vote and recommend it to your friends/partners/parents/siblings/pets/hatchlings, whatevs. Hope you enjoy!

-Will