chapter 1

I was home babysitting McKenzie and Duke. My mom and dad were at a banquet for dad's work. he works as one of the best sergon's in NYC. My mom was well known for going to all of his banquets and making an appearance. I loved my so called "perfect" family. We just clicked, or you could say we all understood each other and what we wanted. Which was so called "normal". We're the last long line of Grison's. Known for many things: being actors, designers, doctors, huge cooperation CEO's, etc. So we tried to stay out of news papers and magazine's as much as possible.

And I'm just your normal Sophomore girl in High School. On the cheer leading squad, volley ball team, and soccer team. And by force popular. Not saying i HATE it and all, but its just so annoying!

"Sweetie, dad and I'll be home late so don't wait up," mom said to me as she called from the banquet.

"Okay, well have fun and I love you both," i smiled into the phone.

"We love you too. Kiss my baby's night. We'll see you in the morning," I went to check on Duke one more time before going to bed.

''''""""""""""

I awoke to a person ringing the door bell. I looked at my clock and it read 3:00 AM in its bold, red numbers. I grabbed my robe, for I was only in my soffees and a tank top, and headed to the door.

"Hello Miss, I'm Officer Clark. Are you Miss Grison?" I nodded in response while pulling the robe closer to my body as the cold morning made me shiver a tad. "Miss I hate to be here telling you this but your parents have been in an accident..." I couldn't breathe let alone move. It was like I was in a movie or something. "...they were on there way home from your fathers banquet when a car cut them off. They were pushed into the intersection and 2 other cars slammed into them." My emotions were numb. I couldn't even cry from all that i'd just heard. Officer Clark told me to go get my siblings and he'd take us down to the hospital. 

McKenzie was mad i woke her up and Duke cried. So i called a neighbor to watch them. As soon as the sitter got here Offier Clark and i took off to the hospital.

I was rushed to room 315 in ICU once we arrived. I saw my parents both on strtechers barly clinging to life. I prayed and prayed for their health, and for them to pull through and recover.  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

sooooo????? how was it? feed back is more than welcomed. (good or bad)

THX!   

~Dani