Chapter 3

Jaylen showed me the entire house. There was all your normal things in the house like living rooms, kitchen, office, laundry room, etc. On the first floor there was the parents room and 2 bathrooms. Upstairs was Paul and Luke's room, along with a VERY nice weight room, 3 bathrooms and 2 guest rooms. In the basement there was Jaylen, Scott, Jeremy, Kenzie and Duke, and my room. We had 3 bathrooms and a guest room. Along with a second living room, open dance floor, theater, and a music room.

After the tour of the house Jaylen and I decided to go out to the barn. After we changed into jean shorts and our old t-shirts we were almost ready to go outside. I slipped on my converse while Jaylen got her tennis shoes on.

"We're going out to the barn!" she yelled as we stepped out of the back door. "One thing you'll learn about me is that I love to be outdoors. And mess around in the barn," she smiled at me while pulling her brown, wavy hair in a pony tail.

Once we'd reached the barn we climbed up to the "secret" spot where the hay was once stored and talked about ourselves.

"So tell me about you Annie," Jaylen asked while we both found a good spot to sit.

"Well I'm the oldest sibling of three. Um....I play soccer, volleyball and cheer. And the more i think about it, I'm starting to miss my parents more than ever," I cried. Jaylen pulled me into a hug. She comforted me and we decided that nothings going to break our new friendship apart. I've always had friends, just BEST friends.

"GIRLS! DINNER'S READY!" called Natalie from the front porch. We both got up and headed to the house. I quickly wiped my tears and fallowed Jalyen.

"Finally! Mom they're here can we eat now!?" Mark said.

"I guess so...dig in," she smiled. We were all placed around a very nice table in the kitchen. The meal was plain old hamburgers and that was perfectly fine with me!

"Annie, sweetie do you have any food preferences?"

"I don't, but Kenzielikes pizza, chicken, pbj's, and my homemade spaghetti. And Duke's not really picky," i said taking a seat next to Jaylen and took a bite of my delicious burger.

"Well I'll keep that in mind," Natalie smiled. We all talked about sports and school interests.

Luke and Paul are going to college this fall. Mark's a junior in high school. While Jaylen and her twin Jeremy and I are sophomores. And Scott's a freshman. All the boys play football. Mark and Luke play baseball. Jeremy, Scott, Mark, and me play soccer. Jaylenand I both play volleyball. And i'm the lone cheerleader.

We were discussing school when my cell phone went off.

"Hello?" i answered.

"Hey Annie. It's Connie," she said. "Well we're calling to say good night. Here's the kids...." I smiled to myself.

"Sissy!" McKenzie yelled.

"Hey, how are you?"

"Good. Duke and me's fine. We misses you...When are we gonna see you?" she asked all innocent.

"In a few day, okay? I love you! Can i talk ti Duke?"

"Here he is...." "ANNIE!" he screamed making me jerk the phone away from my ear.

"Hey sweetie! Are you being good....no way! That's so cool bud....okay I love you too. Tell sissy night. Night Duke I'll see you next Saturday," we had a short but good conversation mostly of him saying gibberish.

"You really love them don't you?" smile Luke.

"Yeah. They're my everything now,"

Since it was around 8:00 we all decided it would be a good time to go and watch a movie in the theater.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3rd CHAPTER DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

vote. and coment por favor!

<3 YOU ALL WHO ARE READING!!!!!

~Dani