chapter 6

Previously:

"That will be $230.54," the cashier smiled behind the counter. I handed her my gold card.

All of us girls had bags up and down our arms as we headed to the food court. Natalie left us to go talk to one of her friends she spotted in the mall.

"Lunch is on us," Jaylen said to Nick, Court and I.

"Okay then I'm going to buy you all something...SHOES! Guys included. If you don't want shoes from ALDO we can go to Finish Line or Zumez if you want,"

"No Annie-"

"Don't you turn down my gifts," I raised my eye brow.

"But Annie you just spent over $200 already," Jaylen said.

''''''''''''''

Story:

"And your point is...? Look i get that it's a lot of money i'm spending and all, but if it gets me to forget about my life for a little bit then please take what I buy. Plus i'm loaded so don't worry about it. My parents gave me me $1 thousand dollars a month. And now that their gone I inherit 1/3 of the total wealth of our family. I'm set forever really. And you all have been so nice to me, I just wanted to buy you all some gifts," I looked down at the table in front of me.

"Fine," sighed Luke and i bussed up laughing.

"What?!" he questioned.

"You acted like you really were going to fight me there. Trust me," I looked at everyone. "I do not take donations without repaying whoever's helping me out in the long run."

Smiles were on everyones faces as they enjoyed their gifts. We continued to stuff our faces with food cout food. A group of HOT guys walked by our table.

"Court, Jay my 5 o'clock," I smiled. they quickly turned their heads around and saw the guys.

"Smokin'!" smiled Courtney.

"Agreed, good pick," Jaylen said. Our guys looked very confused. And Luke looked angry.

"EW!!!! Gross sis!" Jeremy pushed his twin.

"Whatever! it's not like you guys don't do that to chicks," Courtney replied and took a sip of her drink.

I got up and threw our trash into the trash can.

We ended up going to ALDO first.

"OH I LOVE THOSE PUMPS!" Jaylen said excitedly pointing to a pair of yellow orange pumps.

"Get them then, remember i'm buying." I winked.

I ended up buying her the pumps and Courtney some ballet flats.

"Hi how can i help you," smiled the worker at Zumez.

"Hello, we'd like to get some shoes. And i'd like a new board," i replied.

"You skate?" asked Paul with his eyebrow raised.

I nodded, "A little bit with my friend Bax. And it was kinda my dad and my's thing. I'm in need of a new one anyways so why not!"

I picked a neon colored one that Courtney and i both loved. i took off my heels and tried it out in the store. I mean isn't that what you're supposed to do when they have rails and an open space. I started to just roll back and forth around the store.

"It's been a while since i've boarded," i said as i carefully went around the store. I got some speed and popped my board up on the rail and gridded it and landed without falling. They all clapped and cheered me on.

"I think I'll get this board," i told the worker. "And the shoes that they'd like as well," i pointed to Jeremy and Scott.

We went up the escalator's to Finish Line.

"What would you guys like? Jordan's? Nike's? Puma's?"

Paul got a pair of kick ass Puma's, Luke and Mark got Jordan's, and Nick just wanted a plain pair of black Nike's.

"You sure you just want a plain pair Nick?"

"Possitive," he smiled back.

We called Natalie and told her we were going home. We all headed to the parking lot to the three cars that were there when the guys came.

We walked into the house and crashed on the couches and chilled out watching TV.