Chapter 4

I dedicate this story to Emerald Parsdise because they were my very first fans! and i love them along with there AMAZING stories!!!                         <3 YOU

RECAP: 

"You really love them don't you?" smile Luke.

"Yeah. They're my everything now,"

Since it was around 8:00 we all decided it would be a good time to go and watch a movie in the theater.

.....................................................

STORY:

The guys put in a scary movie. Which didn't surprize me. They were tyring to get me and Jaylen scared.

"Don't get too scared girls," smerked Scott.

We were half way though the movie and everyone was picking on Jaylen. I've never been scared of scary movies and the guys figured that out quick.

"Annie!!! Make them be nice to me!" Jaylen pouted.

"Alright, guys shes been scared enough for one night," I smiled.

We called it a night and went to bed.

"Oh, Annie you have school on Monday," Jaylen said.

Great I only have 2 days to get used to this town and go straight to school. UGH!!!

""""""""""""""""""""""

I woke up from an awful nightmare that this man in red hoddie came and kidnapped me again. I guess it's a nightmare that's always the same and never change's no matter what I do.

I went into the bathroom and washed my face off. I decided to go find the others and headed to the kitchen upstairs. I lazily climbed the stairs.

"Morning sweetie," smiled Natalie.

"Mom can Court come over later?" Jaylen asked.

"Sure," Natalie said and went back to cleaning up the kitchen. I think I slept past breakfast....oh well.

I went into the living room where the guys were watching some game on tv. Everyone turned and stared at me.

"What?" I asked causiously. And the I looked at my clothes. I was in my shorts and tanks top.

"Hot,"

"Beautiful,"

"Holy cow!!!"

"Sexy!"

"Um yea well...awkward," I was just standing there trying to cover up as best as i could and Jaylen walked in finally.

"PIGS!" she smaked them upside the heads.

"Sorry," the all said while rubbing there heads.

"Annie phone!" called Jackson handing me the phone.

"Thank you," I said. "Hello?"

"Sissy will you sing to me?" Kenzie asked.

"Yes sweetie. What song?" I smiled.

"The song momma would sing," and I started to cry.

"Okay," I held my tears in. And began to sing 'Butterfly Fly Away' to Kenzie.

"You tucked me in, turn out the light, kept me safe and sound at night, little girls depend on things like that. Brushed my teeth and combed my hair, had to drive me everywhere. You were always there when I look back...and when I couldn't sleep at night, scared things wouldn't turn out right. You hold my hand and sing to me. Caterpillar in the tree how you wonder who you'll be, can't go far but you can always dream. Wish you may and wish you my, don't you worry. Hold on on tight. I promise you there will come a day. Butter Fly Away..."

"I miss momma...." Kenzie said quietly.

"Me too Kenz, me too," I cried into phone. I felt someone wrap there arms around me and pull me into a hug. I heard Jaylen say to Kenzie that I'd call her back later.

"Shh," soothed the person who was holding me and letting me cry on there shoulder. I figured it had to be one of the guys since Jaylen was walking to another room.

After me crying for 5 minutes I straighted myself up and stopped crying.

"I'm done crying," I wiped my hands over my face. "My mother wouldn't want me mooping around and crying my eyes out," I found that Mark was the one who let me cry on his shoulder.

"Thanks," I half smiled  to him. He just nodded his head in response.

"I know what it's like to loose your parents. Well Scott and I both do. If you want to talk about it were all here for you," Paul kindly.

Natalie walked into the living and didn't have her normal smile but was trying to. Jaylen must have told her what happened.

"Honey do you want to go shopping? I was going to invite you when Jaylen said Courtney was coming over, but I sort of forgot too..."

I smiled. "Natalie you were my mom's best friend. And you know hoe much of a shopaholic she was," I laughed. "And I inherited that gene,"

"I'll take that as a yes," she smiled.

"Give me ten minutes," I got up from the couch and walked quickly down to basement.

In record time I was upstairs and fixing my bracelets. I decided to wear a purple tank top, that fit nicely, and my faded skinny jeans, along my nude pumps. And it was all complemented with a gold coach bag my mom had gotten me last year.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

sooooooo???????? was it good, bad, awful?!?!? please let me know your honset opinon. either comment or message me.... THANKS <3

~Dani