Chapter 5

RECAP:

 In record time I was upstairs and fixing my bracelets. I decided to wear a purple tank top, that fit nicely, and my faded skinny jeans, along my nude pumps. And it was all complemented with a gold coach bag my mom had gotten me last year.

''''''''''''''''''''''''''

STORY:

"You look beautiful sweetie," Natalie grabbed a bottle of water from the fridge.

"This is my relaxed shopping outfit. I tend to get over taken by shopping so the less i have with me the better," Natalie laughed while i smiled.

"Annie could you tell the boys we're leaving. They can meet us there later if they'd like," I walked into the living room and they were all gone.

"Outside," smirked Jackson looking up from his paper. I assume he was smirking at my very confused face because after he told me that they'd gone outside i made a "A-HA!" sound out loud.

"That's 3-0 losers!" yelled Jeremy. They were playing soccer and it looked like they all went and changed while i did too. (They were in shorts and t-shirts)

"Annie this is Nick," smiled Mark once they noticed I was there. I gave a polite wave. The ball came my way and I dribbled it between my feet and kicked it in the goal (yes in heels).

"And we're going to the mall. Your mother said for you all to meet us there later or whatever," I smirked at there expressions and walked to the house and into the garage.

"All set?" asked Natalie as I slid in the passenger seat. I gave a quick nod in response.

"OH! Annie, this is my best friend Courtney," smiled Jaylen.

"Hi," I smiled back.

Turns out Courtney is a pretty cool chick. She plays volleyball with Jaylen and now me too.

"ANNIE! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU! How could you say such a thing?!?!" we were laughing at how Justin Bieber's new hair cut looks a tad better now. And I said "At least Selena Gomez doesn't have to be a 'cover up' if he really was gay," I know he's not, but it was a funny comment.

''''

We were currently at Express buying some dresses. I was in the changing room and I'd just put on a red strapless dress that looked very professional. I stepped out of the changing room and looked for Natalie or the girls...Nada. But the boys had made it to the mall and spotted me.

"Hey Annie!" smiled Scott.

"Hey guys," I said awkwardly. The dress i was wearing hung to my curves and I needed another women's advice on how it looked. Just then Courtney came out of another dressing room and had a handful of clothes.

"So cute! Buy that dress. A definite yes," she smiled. A HUGE wave of relief came over me.

"Okay good. I needed an opinion and they were just staring,"

"Means it looks good," winked Courtney as she set her 'no' clothes on the rack outside of the dressing rooms. I rolled my eyes at her and smiled.

"Sooo..." Luke said not knowing what to say.

"I say we pay for the clothes and then...FOOD!" I said with a dramatic pause. Jay, Court, and I busted up laughing.

"Girls..." Jeremy said rolling his eyes playfully.

I bought a total of 3 new skirts, 4 shirts, one red dress, 2 black dresses (one with lace and the other a party dress) and some jewelry.

"That will be $230.54," the cashier smiled behind the counter. I handed her my gold card.

All of us girls had bags up and down our arms as we headed to the food court. Natalie left us to go talk to one of her friends she spotted in the mall.

"Lunch is on us," Jaylen said to Nick, Court and I.

"Okay then I'm going to buy you all something...SHOES! Guys included. If you don't want shoes from ALDO we can go to Finish Line or Zumez if you want,"

"No Annie-"

"Don't you turn down my gifts," I raised my eye brow.

"But Annie you just spent over $200 already," Jaylen said.

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CLIFF HANGER! and yes i know its been a while since I've updated...

CHAPTER 5 DONE!!! (:

~Dani