Chapter 3

Justin's Pov

Jen closed the door and everyone was left standing in the kitchen. " I'm gonna go talk to her." Selena went to their room and closed the door. We stood there for a moment and Chaz said" So who wants lunch?"

Selena's Pov

" Jen you OK?" " Ya. I'm sorry." " Don't be. Why don't you want to open for Justin?" " It's not that I don't want to open for him. It's that I don't want to perform infront of such a big crowd. I get stage fright. I once entered the school talent show and got such bad stage fright I almost fainted." " Oh." " Ya after I ran off stage I grabbed a paper bag and threw up. I haven't performed on stage since." " I understand." I opened the door and walked out. I closed the door behind me and sat down." So why does she not want to preform?" " She gets stage fright." " Oh." I felt really bad for Jen. She really wanted to preform but is worried she'll get stage fright.

Jen's Pov

Selena opened the door and left. I grabbed my song notebook and started writing. When I was done went to the kitchen." Ok I will do the concert." Everyone clapped." Are you sure you want to preform?" " Ya." " Ok you need to pick 3 songs." " Already done." " You need to memorize them." " Done." " Do you have something to wear." I went to my room and came back with a black skinny jeans, gray tank top, black coat, black flats, and a gray hair band. " This good?" " Ya looks great." " So when is the concert?" " In about an hour." " What!" I wturned around and ran in too the door." Ow who put this door here?!" I opened the door and went to my room. I changed, I brushed my hair, put on some pink lip gloss, black mascara, blue eye shadow, a necklace, blush, a pair of earrings, my hair band, and my lucky ring. I grabbed my notebook and looked over my songs one last time. I did the same with the guitar notebook. I grabbed my guitar and went to the kitchen. When Justin saw me his mouth dropped." Wow." " Thanks." " What songs are you doing?" " Uhh let me look. OK 1st The Climb, 2nd She's So Gone, and 3rd Fire." " Justin what order are your songs?" " 1st Baby, 2nd One Time, 3rd Up, 4th Down to Earth, 5th One Less Lonley Girl, 6th First Dance, 7th Eeniee Meenie, and 8th Never Say Never." " I'm closing with 1st Who says, 2nd Tell Me Something I Don't Know, and 3rd A Year With Out Rain." " OK. " " Everyone ready?" " Yep!" We walked out of the bus and heard girls screaming." JUSTIN! JUSTIN! JUSTIN!" We went back stage and set up." I peeked through the curtains" Oh god!" I was breathing heavily and Selena walked over" Hey 3 minutes til you go on." " Th..an..ks" " What's wrong?" " Well considering that there are over 1,000 people here I'm kinda freaking out!" " It's ok. Just imangine your alone." Thanks Selena." I stopped breathing heavily when I heard" 1 minute!" " Oh god here we go!" I walked to the side entrance and Selena put a wireless mic on me. I grabbed my gutiar as Selena said" Remeber just pretend your alone." I nodded and heard" 5 seconds til show time!" Ok get out there." I nodded and walked out on stage. I reached up and turned on my mic. I took a deep breath and started playing my guitair.