Chapter 10

*Home*

" Hey Jen." " Hey." " Katy, Miranda, Zac, Venassa, Ashley, Jennette, Drake, Selena, Miley, Demi, Nick, Joe, Kevin, Victoria, and Bridget are staying over that cool?" " That's fine and the girls can sleep in my room." " Thanks." I went to the living room and saw everyone." OK! All girls are sleeping in my room! So bring your stuff on up!" I walked upstairs and opened the door. I went to my closet and changed. " Ok all suitcases can go in the corner and when you need to change you can go in the closet or bathroom." Everyone put thier stuff in the corner." I'll be down stairs." I grabbed my guitar and notebook then walked down stairs. I went in my practice room and setup. I finished and went up stairs." OK I'm back. Now everyone listen if you haven't stayed here before then I want you to know this. If you sleep later than 12:00. I will go down stairs and turn on this speaker." I pointed to a speaker." It goes to this room and Justin's. I will then play a loud cord on the guitar and if that won't work I will sing a high note. If a note or cord wakes you up please go down stairs so I know if I have to do any thing else. I will ask everyone that is awake to go in to hall so it they won't hear it. Are we clear?" Everyone nodded thier heads." Ok. Now who wants to watch a movie?"

*12:00 The Next Morning*

I went up stairs and saw Victoria and Jenette asleep. I got Katy and Miley out of the room and went down stairs." I got 3 sleepers." Justin said walking down stairs." I got 2." I went to the backroom and turned on the speakers. I played a C cord and Justin came back" That woke up 4 Chaz is still asleep." " OK close the door." Justin closed the door and I sang a high note." La la la la la la LAAAAAAAAAAA!" I got my gutair and turned off the speakers. I went to the living room and saw Chaz run down the stairs" I'm up!!!" We all started laughing." Chaz. I'd hate to be the one to point this out but, where are you pants?" " What kind of question.." Chaz looked down" Ah nuts!" Chaz ran up the stairs and shut the door. We all burst out laughing. " OK. OK. Now that the pants issue is cleared up I would like 5 volunteers to help me set up something in the backyard." " I will!" " Ok Nick, Joe, Kevin, Drake, and Zac come with me."

Justin's Pov

Chaz walked downstairs and I went upstairs with Selena. We went to my room and closed the door. I locked it and looked at Selena.

Jen's Pov

" Ok so as all of you know Justin's world tour just ended so I was going to throw a welcome home party for him tonight and I need help setting up. Now I was thinking that it would be a karoke party and I would also sing my new song I worte while on tour. I got Selena to keep Justin busy while we did this so Justin won't see us. We need to set up the stage, snack tables, chairs, and banner. Mom has Miley, Victoria, Jennette, Demi, and Miranda on snacks. The others are decorating the living room and kitchen. So I need two of you to get the chairs from the shed and set them up. Two of you to help me with the stage and one of you with the tables." Zac and Drake helped me with the stage, Joe set up the tables, Nick and Kevin set up the chairs, and we all put up the banner." Now we just need to get the projector to put the lyrics on." We got the projector and set it up facing the house." Ok lets go get the snacks." We walked in got the snacks and set them up outside. I put the lyrics disk in the dvd player connected to the projector. We set up the streamers and I went upstairs. I put a note on the wall by Justin's room, knocked on the door, and ran down stairs" OK hide." I quickly turned off the lights and hid.

Justin's Pov

I opened the door and saw a note on the wall." Who was it sweetie?" " No one but I found a note." " Read it." " Justin walk down stairs. Love, Jen." I put the note on the bed and walked down stairs." Surprise!"  I saw Jen and ran to hug her. We went outside and my jaw dropped." Welcome Home!" Selena yelled as she gave Jen the mic. I sat down and watched Jen sing.