Chapter 6

Selena's Pov

I walked too the bus and went too mine and Jen's room. I opened the door and saw Jen on top of someone kissing him." Uhh Jen." She quickly pulled back and rolled off the boy.

Jen's Pov

" Hi Selena." " Hi Jen. Hi Cody." " Please don't tell Justin! He'll get me in so much trouble for having Cody in here." " I won't tell him." " Well I should be getting home." " Oh OK. I'll see you later Cody." " Bye Jen." He kissed my cheek and left. I changed and we went home. We got off the bus and went inside. Selena went across the street to her house, Miley lived next door, The Jonas Bro's were our other neighbors, Demi was across the street, Katy lived behind our house, Abby was next to Katy, Anni was across the street from Katy, Ludacris lived next to Demi, Iyaz was next to Katy, Ryan lived behind Demi, Scooter lived next to Ryan, and Chaz was also next too Ryan. We walked to our rooms and I called Cody. " Hey Cody." " Hi." " So you wanna come over later?" " Is Justin there?" " Nah he's at to the recording studio." " K I'll be there in 10." " K see you then." I hung up and went to the living room.

*Before School*

I put on a white blouse, hot pink skirt, and pink heels. I put a pink flower in my hair, put on a pink pair of sunglasses, and grabbed a white ring. I put on my perfume, hot pink lipstick, and went down stairs." Hey Justin." " Hey Jen. Are you performing in the beginning of the year show?" " No. I'm hosting it!" " Oh that sounds fun." " Ya I can't wait!" " Do you need a ride?" " No thanks. But could you come preform in the show?" " Sure." My phone rang." Just a sec." After I hung up I yelled" Dang it!" " What?" " Aly and AJ quit on me. Their doing a chairty event." I could probally find you some help." " Thanks." " No prob. What time?" " About 3:00." " Ok bye." " Bye." I walked out the door and walked to school.

*School*

I walked to my locker and opened it. Abby came up behind me" Hey Jen!" " Hey Ab." " You hosting the show tonight?" " Yep and I have a huge surpise for it." " Cool what is it?" " Well if I told you it wouldn't be a surprise would it?" " Oh OK. See you at lunch." " Bye." " I got my books, closed my locker, and went to English.

*Beginning Of Year Show*

" Hey Jen!" " Selena, Miley, Demi, Katy, Nick, Joe, Kevin where were you? Show's about to start." " Sorry getting a giant bus in a very small parking lot is really hard. Plus when you have no bodyguards and you trying to get through a high school parking lot with many kids it's difficult." I rolled my eyes." Whatever, you ready?" " Yep." I gave them thier wirless mics and went on stage. " Hey South High! How ya'll doing today! Well I'd like to get ya'll ready for the school year with some a few trebles!" Everyone, who wasn't in music, looked confused." It's OK if you don't know waht trebles are but I'm hoping you'll know who this is get out here, Miley Cyrus!"