Chapter 5

Justin walked back after his 8th song. " I'll be back!" Selena walked out and Justin ran to me. " OH MY GOD! You were amazing!" " Thanks!" After the show we went to the meet and greet. I leaned on against the wall and turned on my Ipod." Ugh these meet and greets go on forever." I saw Haley and her jaw dropped when she saw me. After the meet and greet I went to Haley." Hi Haley." " Hi Jen. I see you still look like a snot rag." " Ugh. Anyway do you believe Justin is my brother now?" " No." " Then how do you explain me, Abby, and Anni being here, me preforming on stage, and Justin standing behind you?" " Well first you paid him to let you sing, then you brought Abby, and Anni with you, and what do you mean by Justin is standing behind me?" She turned around and screamed." Jen come on we on gotta get to London in 3 days!" " I'm coming!" " Oh and mom wants to know what kind of pizza you want." " All the meats." " Ok see you on the bus." " Which bus?" " Mine." " Ok be there in a sec." Justin walked to the bus. I stuck my tounge out at Haley and went to the bus. Haley followed and saw me get on the bus then Abby, Anni, Ryan, Chaz, Selena, Christain, Mom, Kenny, Justin, and Mike. I watched as she stomped her foot and marched away. My phone rang and I answered it. I held it back when I heard" AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Everyone looked up." May I ask who just burst my ear drum?." " Guess who!" " OMG just a sec." " It's Megan, Sarah, and Ginger!" " Put it on speaker!" I put it on speaker." Hey guys we haven't seen you since we left Atlanta!" " Then look out the window!" " Huh?" I looked out the window and saw Megan." Mom can we go show Megan, Sarah, and Ginger our bus?" " Sure it's already crowded in here." She said holding a plate of pizza in the air." Thanks." I ran to Megan." Hey do you guys wanna come to our bus?" " Yeah!" We went to our bus and sat at the table." OMG I didn't know you could sing!" " Well I can I guess I was just waiting for the fire too come outta me." " PS. Loved that song! The Confetti scared me a bit, though." " Me to that was Justin's doing!" Selena walked in and saw us." Sorry I just need to change." " Ya me too. You guys keep talking." I went too mine and Selena's room." You were great today." " Thanks you to." " Did you like the suprise at the end?" " It was you?!" " Yep I told Justin bout' it since I heard you practice before." " Thanks it was a blast!" We both laughed, I quickly changed and went back. " Ok I'm back." " Good so how is living on a bus for a year?" " Cool and after London we have concert in Atlanta." " Cool!" " Ya! I know that alot of kids from school will be there and I'm gonna ask Justin if I can close for him." " Awesome!" " Ya!" " Well we should go." " Aww OK we'll see you in Atlanta." " Bye." " TTYL."

*Final Concert: Atlanta*

" OMG! The entire school's here!" I was setting up and I got my guitar." Ok we're on in 3..2..1!" Justin went on stage and I turned around. I saw Ludicaris, Selena, Miley Cyrus, The Jonas Brothers, Demi Lovato, Katy Perry, and Iyaz." OMG what are you guys doing here!" " It's the last show so we thought we'd surprise Justin." " Oh he'll be surprised and I know what we can surprise him by doing!" " What's that?" " Well I'm closing for him and I have a song we can all do!" " Cool!" " Yep and I need a partner." " I'll do it!" Joe stepped forward." Ok here's your part and everyone elses.

After the show I gave the DJ a CD and I went on stage. When the kids from school saw me they widened thier eyes. I smiled and waved. I tried to turn the knob on the wireless mic, but it wouldn't turn. I walked backstage" Can I get a differnet mic?" I switched mics and went back." Let's try this again." I turned the knob but it still wouldn't turn. I turned around and saw Justin motioning to turn it the other way." Ohhh!" I turned it backwards and it came on. I gave him a thumbs up and turned back around. I nodded to Joe that it was working and he smiled. We started singing.

" [Joe]

Once in a lifetime

means there’s no second chance

so I believe than you and me

should grab it while we can

[Jen]