Chapter 29

Dedication: fairylightleuk. Yeah, the last sentence of last chapter was foreshadow. So is this gif.

I hate myself for this story.

Michael looks so cute.

"My ass hurts," Michael grumbled. He was limping around, trying to get ready for the day, while Calum just smirked at him.

"Well, yes, it's going to," Calum said, taking a black shirt out of a drawer.

"Yeah, but my ass doesn't usually hurt aft-" he stopped himself when he realized what he was saying, and his eyes filled with guilt. "I-I'm sorry. I didn't mean to bring that up."

Calum felt a pang in his heart, knowing that he wasn't Michael's first time, and that Luke was, but he couldn't be hypocritical. He has had sex many times before. Although, last night was his first time with a guy. "It's fine." He shrugged. "I've had sex, you've had sex - it's fine." He sat down on his bed and waited as Michael finished getting his clothes together. The two were about to take a shower together, since they were still kind of sweaty and nasty.

Once Michael got the clothes he needed, the two headed to the bathroom, and, even though they were the only ones home, Calum locked the bathroom door. They were getting careless, so they were trying to be way too secretive now.

They were already naked from the events of last night, so they just stepped in the shower, and Michael turned the water on. But, as Calum stepped into it, he passed Michael's clothes and saw a pair of black panties on top of them. He didn't know how he hadn't noticed those while Michael was getting his clothes together, but he definitely noticed them now. Michael blushed when he saw his boyfriend looking at them.

"They're boy shorts," he said softly. "I only have those, the white ones, and a pair of purple ones. And-"

He was cut off by being slammed against the tiled wall, hands in his hair, and hips against his.

"You're so fucking gorgeous," Calum said, his lips ghosting over Michael's jaw. He brought his eyes up to the boy's bright green ones. "Thinking about you with those panties on... Fuck, Michael."

"You like them?" Michael asked, smirking slightly. "Maybe you'll get to see them on me later."

"As much as I'd like to see you in them, I like you much better without anything on." Calum teasingly brought his hand down to Michael's stomach, right above his light happy trail, but his eyes widened when Michael shook his head and got down on his knees, one of his hands coming up to grip the base of Calum's already hardened dick.

The brunet's breathing increased, and Michael stared up at him as he took him into his mouth, his tongue swirling around Calum's. tip. Michael's lips felt exactly how Calum imagined they would, stretched around his dick, and his hips involuntarily bucked upward.

"S-Sorry," he stuttered as Michael gagged a bit.

The shorter boy pulled off with a pop and said, "If you wanted to fuck my mouth, Cal, all you had to do was ask."

The words surprised Calum, and he was quick to nod, his eyes pleading. He didn't care how pathetic he looked at the moment; that idea sounded really fucking good to him. Michael smiled widely and took Calum into his mouth again, this time going down farther, his hand pumping what his mouth couldn't reach. Calum's hands flew up to Michael's hair. He was scared to hurt Michael, but the boy seemed completely okay with it.

Honestly, the brunet had never fucked anyone's mouth before. He was so experienced in some ways with sex, and completely clueless in others. So, he just started to slowly thrust into Michael's mouth. Michael hummed around him and looked up at him, as if telling him it was okay to go faster, so, he did. He snapped his hips forward and forced Michael's head down at the same time, causing his dick to hit the back of Michael's throat. Michael moaned and pulled back slightly, allowing Calum to repeat the motions again.