Chapter 1: training

It's been a while after the big fight. No one has seen Morro for a long time. The ninja are hiding, but are training and searching for a way to defeat the evil for ever. But that's not so easy...

"Wake up!" Shouted sensei Wu. A gong sounds through the room. The ninja wake up groaning. "Why do we always have to wake up like this?!" Complains Kai. While groaning, the ninja get out their beds. "In 10 minutes, morning training" Wu shouts while he walks away. "Grumble, maybe he has to play the ninja! Maybe he knows then how it feels to wake up at 5 am, being awaked by the loud sounds of a gong, and then doing morning training in good concentration!" Whines Jay with his sarcastic, but angry voice. "But at the end it's all good for us. Concentration is important" said Zane. "Yeah yeah, all nice and handy, but let's go before we are late. I don't want extra exercises" said Cole and he walked outside. De rest of the ninja did the same.

Sensei Wu stood on the deck already. "First, we do the calm flamingo. Stay concentrated, otherwise you will fall over" sensei Wu said. Zane did directly what sensei said, but also the rest of the ninja did the same as their sensei. "For how long are we going to train?" Nya asked. "Until Morro returns?" Kai said. "Well we really didn't know that already Kai!" Jay said sarcastically. Still did the ninja the position of sensei Wu. "Do you think that Morro is training as well?" Asked Zane. "I don't know, I guess so" Cole sighed. "But how do we defeat him while we imitate a flamingo?!" Kai said annoyed. Sensei Wu turned around to the ninja. "Stay concentrated!". "Why do we have to be concentrated?!" Nya asked. Wu ignored her. "Now, we do the hunting parrot" continued sensei Wu. The ninja changed their position and imitated sensei Wu.