Chapter Seven: On the road again. Turn left to lectureville, USA.

April's POV
<><><><><><><><><><><><><>
"I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT YOU GIRLS GOT IN A CAR WITH 2 BOYS THAT ARE LIKE 3 YEARS OLDER THAN YOU!" Cara's mom screamed at us after  we were picked up by her.
"And you want to know what I can't believe? THAT YOU DATED A FUCKING LUNATIC THAT SLAPPED THE FUCKING SHIT OUT OF ME AMD LOOK AT THAT WE'RE IN HIS TRUCK!" Cara screamed
Then her boyfriend turned around and said "You best be watchin' it" while pointing his finger at her. Next thing you know Cara dislocates his finger. She lets go of his finger, turns to look out her window and mumbles, "Lectureville, USA, break his neck another way."
I'm sure she was referring to, Chad, her moms boyfriend.  Usually Cara doesn't act like that to adults but she wasn't anywhere near happy, whatsoever.
"When we get home you're going to your room, Cara." Her mom said sternly.
"If I don't, will he beat me?" Cara said remarking.
"Maybe I will." Chad said
"And maybe I will, stab you when I get home. My biological dad did it to a guy. The apple never falls far from the tree." Cara remarked once again.
"That's a threat." He said
"Don't you think I know this? Just how I know that I hate you, and if you propose to my mom again I'll have to kick your hillbilly rednecked ass." Remarking skill: mastered by, Cara DiLaurentis.
She's got a really cool last name, because you know Alison from Pretty little liars she's got the same last name as her. But anyways, back to the remarkfulness.
"This Girl is on fiahhhhhhhhhhh." I said looking straight ahead.
"Not the time, April, not the time." Cara's mom said to me
"I'm the only one who can talk to her like that she's been friends with me for the longest time and nobody, and mean NOBODY. EVER EVER EVER talks to her that way but me." Cara screamed at her mom.
"You passed the test." Cara's mom says.
"What? That was a test?" Cara asked a bit angrily.
"Yes to see how well you would defend yourself and your friend." Her mom said to her.
"I expect to be able to hang out with April tonight. For my reward, of course." Cara said dorkily.
"Okay just as long as it's okay with, Michelle."
"We already checked." I say quietly
----------------------------------------------
Kian's POV
<><><><><><><><><><><><><>
I sort of feel bad for doing that thing to Cara and April. And I think I kind of like April. But I don't know how to tell her, or if I even should. I can't ask Jc about it, because he'd judge me hardcore. Like no joke dude. But legit I have no one to tell. Wait. I have an idea. I can tell my friend, Trevor to tell her that I like her because he's around her age. Yes! I'm a genius.
----------------------------------------------
Jc's POV
<><><><><><><><><><><><><>
I don't really like Chloe anymore so i text her.
Text convo: J-Jc, C-Chloe
J- Heyyy
C- what's wrong I can definitely tell that there's something wrong with you.
J- Um uhhhh um. I like another girl so we need to break up.
C- You're really shallow Castillo.
J-thanks, I try.
C- So who's the girl?
J-  It's a freshman.
C- A freshman that's like a baby! Wtf why?
J- Why not like fr.
C- Cause it's just weird but do whatever.
J- okay.
C- What's her name?
J- Cara DiLaurentis.
C- Omg! She's my next door neighbour!
J- well will you go tell her?
C- yes. Nothing can stop me now. ✌🏻️Bye.
J- bye.
-END OF CONVO-
Well shit I just made a mistake with telling Chloe because if you tell her something, the rest of school knows in the snap of a finger. Well fuck my life.
----------------------------------------------
Cara's POV
<><><><><><><><><><><><><>
"Oh my god are you serious?" I say to Chloe as we are walking to the park to hang out, because April is grounded. 
"Yes! I'm dead serious." Chloe said
"I want proof"
"Okay here you go."
Chloe handed me her phone and a looked through Jc and her messages and for sure it said that Jc likes me.
"You weren't lying!"
"I told you."
"Wow. Just. Wow."
................................................................
Bruh. Am I right?