Chapter Thirteen: Shopping and Flopping

Cara's POV
<><><><><><><><><>
As April and I arrive at the mall we see a swarm of what April and I consider bitchy richy's (idek 😂)
"Fantastic" I mumble
"Joy. Just what we need a bunch of hoe's giving us dirty looks we do nothing to deserve."
"Oh well I've got the shortest temper today and if a single bitch even looks at me its fucking on."
"Calm down. Gee, is it shark week?"
"No I'm just a bitch."
"True"
As we walk past the girls, one looks at me and I just take a deep breath and clinch my fists.
"You lied. She totally looked at you."
"I kinda like the mall and I don't wanna get banned from it so yeah I chickened out."
----------------------------
April's POV
<><><><><><><><><>
As I'm walking with Cara, I see my dad's ex girlfriend. God, I hate her with all my heart! She totally took all of his attention away from me and my brother. She approaches us. I quickly roll my eyes and let out a sigh before she gets all the way to me.
"April! Hi how are you?!"
"Fine"
"Just fine?"
"Yeah."
"How's your dad?"
"Fine"
I turn to walk away and she grabs my wrist.
"Listen here, if you don't show me some respect I'll have to force you."
My hearing becomes sharp, my vision becomes blurry, walls close in. I'm having A panic attack. I fall to the ground.
----------------------------
Cara's POV
<><><><><><><><><><><><>
"YOU listen here you psycho bitch, if you don't leave my best friend the duck alone, we'll have some issues, you and I. Okay? And lord knows you do not want that!" I scream in April's dads ex's face. As she storms away. I hold out a hand to help up April.
"You ok, bud?"
"Yeah I guess. You stomped that bitch"
"Mhm. As you flopped"
We laugh and walk into forever 21.
......................
DONT FUCK WITH MY BEST FRIEND OR THERE WILL BE CONSEQUENCES 😂