Thomas's POV

"Thomas." says Teresa shocked and terrified. She spins around and looks at me. "Teresa." I say. "What are you doing here?!" she says whispering harshly. "I had to see you." I say. "What? Why?!" she says. "I need to tell you everything that happened in Paradise." I say. "No Thomas! Stop! You made it clear that you hated me and didn't want anything to do with me." she says pissed off. "That's a lie Teresa!!" I say. "No Thomas!!! It isn't!!!" she yells at me. "I remember that night!!! Yeah!!! You and the others yelled at me crappy stuff!!!! You worst of all said crap about me!!!" she yells now turning red. "That's crap Teresa!!!!" I say now in tears. "I'm here to clarify everything that happened!!!" "Yeah I get it Thomas!!!! You hate me because I betrayed you!!!! Well listen closely you pice of klunk!!!! It was either that or you dying!!!!!" she screams. "You hate me just admit it." she says.
" No Teresa it was all a mis-" I get cut off when a guard yells "Put your hands on the air and don't move!!!!" I do as I'm told and say to Teresa "Teresa it was-" but my mouth gets covered with a cloth and someone punches my stomach. Ugh!!!! The pain!!! "Is something wrong here?!" says Mr.Matt. "No Justin he was just leaving." says Teresa with a death glare. Mr.Matt nods. "No Teresa!!!" I say but failing when my voice is muffled by the cloth. Teresa walks back to her room and looks at me with sadness?.... I get hit on the guts again. Mr.Matt towards me and says very deadly "You went to far Thomas. If she found out everything would have gone wrong." You freaking pice of klunk!!!! I try to speak but affair only muffle sounds come out. "Take him to his room." says Mr. Matt and leaves. I fight back but more soldiers come to stop me. I finally give in.