...

GUYS I MET IAN SOMERHALDER!!!! So I really really really REALLY hate authors notes but I really need to rant about this!!!!

Convo
A-me
Ab-friend
E-friend
K-friend
I-Ian

Hey cuties!-I

Hi!-A ab e

She's about to cry-k about e

*laughs*-a ab e k I

You guys are awesome!-I

*high fives all of us*-I

So what are you guys here for?-I

Well we came to see you-A

*knuckles me*-I

So have you been having fun?-I

Yes!-all

*has been signing E and Ab's pictures and gets to mine*-I

So what's your name woman?!-I to A

Alexis-A

That's a really pretty name-I

Thanks!-A

Well it was nice meeting you all!-I

It was nice meeting you too!-kind of all

And the whole time we were all smiling and his voice was soooooo sexy! It is deep but not too deep and pretty and his eyes! OH MY GOSH!!! His eyes are like a blue cotton candy but still icy and striking at the same time! He is also really nice! Me Ab and E got signed pictures of his and omg his smile and laugh!!!!! I can't stop thinking about it!!!!

We eventually left comic con after me Ab and E all bought two divergent posters each...! We went to dell taco then went to drive K home and on the way we stood outside the cars top window and said "I told the genies if I don't travel in style I don't travel at all!" And that was fun!

Then we went to Walmart and bought some watermelon which we carved into watermelon hats!!!! We walked around the neighborhood with them on and then my back door neighbors which don't have a fence had there kitchen blinds open and they were all eating so we snook to the window and all popped up with our watermelons on and then ran!

Now I'm in the bath making this then I'll wash out the watermelon from my hair😂

OH! We also somewhat cause played! We all wore all black and me and my friends are weird so last year we have eachother divergent characters and I just happen to have a blonde pixie cut so I'm tris, E is Christina, Ab is Marlene, and we made K be will!

Oh and last year at comic con I met Paul Wesley!!!!

And that year I cause played as Caroline with my cousins as Bonnie and Elena, but I liked Ian better!

Anyways sorry about the authors note I really hate these and have never made one before in the middle of a fanfic but I REALLY needed to rant about that.

So yeah.... Love you vampires!