Chapter 4 Craazy for Love

Darien POV

Saturday Evening...

When Sommir woke me up saying somebody busted my window I was so mad. Judy was my prize possession and to know someone was fucking with her made my blood boil. I hate that I had to leave Sommir the way I did cause I could hear the hurt in her voice. I just ain't expect shit to pop off like that especially at her house. I know that she wasn't joking when she said it was war for the bitch that did it cause Sommir is like a firecracker.
I took my car to my boy and got my window fixed. Shit cost a arm & leg though but best believe this bitch gone pay! I dialed this hoe up and let her know to have the door unlocked cause I'm on my way.

I pulled up to the low class neighborhood 10 minutes later. Got out and locked my door. Didn't need nobody trying to hijack my shit. Even though I'm known round the hood you can't trust a soul. I walked in her house and dirty is understatement. She was just a hoe who I was really just hitting, but she wanted more than that and couldn't so she became crazy and possessive. The fact she followed me to Sommir house really pissed me off. I walked down to her room to see her sitting on the bed rolling up with in her underwear. She wasn't as bad as Sommir but she wasn't ugly either. I hate that I compare everybody I fw to my bestfriend, but I mean in my eyes she the baddest thing walking.
" Bitch I promise you owe me some money that shit you pulled was on some real disrespect & I can't tolerate that. " " Darien why don't you love me, why the only time you call me is when you want to hit? " " When we started this I told you I wasn't the type to fall in love so why you acting like this now? " she puffed the blunt and I couldn't help but notice tears falling down her face. " I want you Darien I want you to be mines. " I really wasn't trying to hear this shit I just wanted this bitch to come up with that money I had to pay to get my window fixed. She started crawling to me and I knew where this was going. I ain't gone lie girl had some fire top but her sex was wack. " Darien I want you, don't you want me?" She said while foundling with my belt. I really wasn't trying to do this knowing I just had sex with Sommir last night but fuck it. She pulled my pants down and pulled my John out my boxers. She licked the tip when I grabbed her head and started fucking her mouth. It took me bout 15 minutes to cum, she swallowed that shit like water. I went in the bathroom wiped my shit off and pulled my pants up. I went back in the room " Angel I want my fucking money ion give a fuck about nun of this shit, just give me my money so I can bounce. " my nerves was so bad I just couldn't get the fact she busted my window out my head. She gave me half the money I paid to get
my shit fixed. " This all I got right now Darien. " " I swear I want the rest of my money or I promise you, some not so pretty gone happen to you and that's a bet. " I had to get up out of there before I strangled this girl fr.

I got in Judy and we headed home. I called and texted Sommir but she was not responding. I know she was real life pissed off but she gotta understand it wasn't my fault. I hate that I fell for her because it was me who told her to not catch feelings & look at my ass. I don't want a relationship with her but I promise she can't fw nobody else. Ion give a fuck who it is, that nigga gone have to answer to me. Call me double standard but ion give a fuck. I'm just not ready for her yet. If we rush to be together shit gone get hectic real quick, and I ain't trying to hurt her. FUCK shit got me stressing let me call up my boys so we can get together and roll up. I got to get all of this madness off my head. I texted my boy Jay & TJ and told me to meet me at my crib. I turned up Scholarships by Future & Drake and made my way across town.
-----------------------------------------------------------
JT  POV

I was soooo happy when Justine came to the game,seeing her smile just light up my word . I loved seeing her and I love being around her ,meeting her in that mall that day has been the best day of my life . I really care about her and I just need to be around her more and more each day to show her that . I love her and have to have her .I won't stop untill she is mine .
---------------------------------------------------------