Introduction

Sommir POV

The first party of the summer is about to take place and I can't wait. I'm currently on my way to link up with my two baddies Justine and Jayda. My name is Sommir Jade Broadnax I'm 17, 5'5 with smooth brown skin. I have a big butt and a cute face to match it. Long hair don't care, it ain't mines but I like to think it is. Beautiful white teeth and I have no problem flashing them. My mother & daddy really created a blessing. I come off harsh but I'm really sweet but I promise you don't wanna test me. Ever heard the saying " Mean like a Pitbull Sweet like Candy " well that's me. My confidence is beyond high and besides my friends I really don't see nobody fwm. Boyfriend? What's that? It's summer I'm just trying to get my freak on and have fun. I'm outside Justine house now, waiting for her slow poke ass.
JUSTINE POV

I couldn't wait till school was over cause the turn up has just began ! my name is Justine , I'm a beautiful darkskin with long black maylasiam straight hair . I'm pretty small compared to my friends but my mom blessed me with nice hips and a pretty plump butt . Im pretty confident with my appearance I mean who wouldn't be ? You won't ever catch me with my nails , weave and face not done. I'm a bit of a drama queen but who isn't ? I have a pretty good life except for the fact my mom Job seems more important than me at times. I'm a hard working student that like to keep a 4.0 . I don't date much because it's a waste , I rather turn up and be all about me .

JAYDA POV

Jayda Lee Gineaux
See life for me is swell, at 5'3 with a nice shape who could complain. God blessed me with full lips and even bigger brown eyes to match, my honey blonde hair helps to compliment my caramel complexion and after a few years of braces I'm proud to show off these straight teeth of mine. My smile is amazing, just as hypnotizing as my shape. With my perky C cup boobs and nice Apple bottom who could compare other than my fine ass friends, we are only 17 and still killing half these bitches. I'm currently in a relationship and of course he don't want me at this party. I'm grown though, I do as I please. I wonder where the hell Sommir and Justine ass at, they was suppose to be here over a hour ago.