Chapter 1 Preparation

Sommir POV

Justine slow ass finally made her way to my 2015 Altima well it's my momma's but hell I'm the only person who drives it. We are now pulling up to Jayda's house and her ass is practically running out. Her loud ass gets in the car using her favorite line " Hey Bitchessss " we all do our meet and greets and proceed to the mall while jamming some Kehlani.
We pulled up to the mall looking ratchet but the shakeback will be real tonight. The mall was PACKED as usual. "What stores y'all plan on going in" Justine asked " Forever 21 " me and Jayda both said in unison. We all started laughing and walked through the mall.
Once in forever 21 we all went into separate ways cause of course all our body sizes vary. We found something to wear, checked out a couple more stores and made our way to the food court. It's some fine ass boys in the mall today to bad I ain't looking plus  Darien would kill my ass. Nah that's not my man but he the closest I got to one,  well technically he's my bestfriend. I want to be more than that but his ass will never know. He stands 5'11 with sexy caramel skin & a smooth deep voice to match. Of course like most of the boys our age, he got that sexy ass thot cut. He's only 18 with a body of a grown ass man. He tatted with a bottom row of golds. Thinking of him got my girl down there on waterfall. Speaking of him let me shoot him a text and tell him about the party tonight.
Me : I just know you coming to Karma's party tonight.
Darien 👅 :Of course you know I got to see your fine ass.
Me : Boy stoppp, we can link up afterwards meet me at my house.
Darien 👅 :I can dig it.

Justine POV

After we got done shopping I was dying to go to the food court . We all ordered and sat down to have girl talk about tonight but I was lost for words when this fine ass dude caught my eye in the McDonalds line. I mean he was fineeee had nice perfect teeth , nice clean cut , and  was dressed nice. I tapped sommir and Jayda and pointed in his direction . "Damn bitch if u don't get him Imma get him " Jayda said , "yeah he is cute Guhhh" somir added in. Only problem was that he was light-skin but with teeth like that I Anit give a damn what color he was . But I'm not the thristy type and I like the dudes to hit on me not the other way around .
So I got up and went stood beside him in the other line and ordered a vanilla icecream . I can tell he was looking so I licked the icecream slowly and he smirked I went back to my seat with my girls, we gathered our things and we were leaving . As we walked out he motioned for me to come over as I expected .
Trying so hard not to smirk I mugged him and said wassup .
"dang ma why all that? , Anit gotta mug a nigga what's your name " he replied .
I laughed " my name is Justine and yours ? "

"I'm Jt  " as he told me his name He grabbed my phone out my hand and saved his number .
"and you better use it to " he said as he walked off .

When he left I noticed these thots left me , I got in the car only to hear them complain about how long I took . I wasn't worried cause I got a number , I texted Jt as we were on our way home.

Jayda POV

we arrived back to Sommir's house after our trip from the Mall. As soon as I jumped on her bed Jamal jumped in my text line with his crazy bull shit.
"Y'all let me tell y'all about Jamal, he has been blowing my phone up....wanting to know if I'm going to the party tonight, what I'm wearing, who's going to be there and blah blah blah....." I rambled on and on to Sommir and Justine.
Jamal is my boyfriend of four years well not technically, we've been on and off these four  years. Don't get my wrong I completely love Jamal I just don't love his ways. He wants to be my boyfriend when its convenient for him. We break up just to make up I think the lack of communication and lack of sex is what usually drifts us apart. Yes I'm a virgin well every where but my mouth, but what can I say I have to make my man happy some how.
Let me text him back before he gets on my ass.

Me: What Jamal

OtherHalf💟: So what you wearing tonight ? Ik you gone try to show your ass....😒

Me: of course not bae, that's only for you.😘

OtherHalf💟: who's going to be at this party? What time you leaving? Who you going with ?

Me: dammm I didn't know you were Mr. Gineaux. Why so many dam questions?

OtherHalf💟: girl you know I'm daddy...

I laughed as I tried to show the girls the messages between me and Jamal. But they were too busy texting to even worry about it lol whatever.
It was almost time to go so I called Jamal before I got ready I needed to hear his voice. No matter what we go through I could never get enough of his tall masculine frame, his sexy chocolate skin, or that sexy ass back and plus his head was A1 so I wasn't complaining about having him around. I smiled at the thought of the last time he gave me head. I thought about those muscular hands gripping my thighs as his tongue trailed down to my..... "JAYDA"  I heard his voice call my name through the the phone interrupting my day dream.