Chapter 5 Its only Temporary

Next Morning ...

Justine POV

The next day we were all on our way to church , yeah yeah I know what you're thinking, we all sin, but I still love the lord and that will never change and I try my best to do right every day . It's so hard being young and trying to do what God wants this world is filled with sin and we are tempted to do some wrong everyday . I'm not perfect and my relationship with God isn't either but I'm working on it everyday, little by little . I want to work on being more forgiving ,and to let God handle things I can't control. we arrived in church and we were a little late but the choir was singing . I just love listening to the choir sing it's a relief from everything it makes u forget all the bad that happens in your life that week . The choir really brings up my spirits and I can always get a good peaceful vibe from hearing them sing.

The pastor message was -" How do wicked people prosper while the giving people struggle ?
How can wicked people seem to do so well " he answered his question by saying " The wicked will get there's on this side and you will get yours in return on the other side so be patient " " delight yourself in the lord and he will give u your desires ..... if you are disappointed in the lord u expected to little if you are disappointed in people you expected to much " me and my girls were basically crying because it's like he was really speaking to us.

His final thought was telling us "You cannot keep putting temporary things in permeant places
" " ask God to help remove people and things from the place created for God"

The word was so short but powerful at the same time and understood 100% . We gathered out things and headed to dinner with Sommir's mom.
----------------------------------------------------
Sommir POV

I was really in my feelings after church because I really think the pastor was speaking to me. I hadn't talked to Darien since yesterday and really didn't plan to. I felt like he was just selfish, not wanting me but not wanting me with anybody. I cannot continue to let him play these mind games with me so I have to let our lil fling go. I have to do what's best for me.

We were currently in the car headed to meet my mom at Olive Garden. I was so happy to actually spend some girl time with her and my bestfriends. We pulled up and headed inside. We spotted my mom sitting outside in the patio, and walked to her. " Hey my babies, y'all looking good today" she said as we all hugged and kissed her cheek. We sat down and the waiter came to take our drink orders and asked were we ready to order our entrees. We came here a lot so we all got the norm. " So girls what's been going on? I haven't seen y'all in awhile! " we all preceded to tell her what's been popping leaving out the sex scenes of course.

I looked over and noticed a familiar black challenger. " Y'all that car looks so familiar. " they all turned they head and looked. " Omg is that Jamal?" Justine said. " and ain't that old girl Monica who graduated last year?" I said. "Oh hell nah! " Jayda said jumping up. My mom was in complete shock " Don't just sit there get y'all ass up and say some! " we all got up, running outside the restaurant leaving our shoes behind. I know y'all like, but y'all just got out of church! But baby we can't let this here slide.

We get outside and we decided to sneak up on the car since they haven't gotten out yet. " So look this what we gone do, Jayda you get to Jamal door and me and Justine gone handle Monica. " my bitch was crying but she agreed so we made our way over there! Jayda walked up on his side and opened the door " What the fuck Jamal? You really got some balls you know?! " me and Justine had got lil Monica when her ass tried to run " Bitch where you think you fucking going?" Justine yelled out. Yeah me and my girls might act " boujie " but don't test us cause we all with that! My mom came over and pulled Jayda off Jamal. " Jayda don't this baby, I didn't mind you confronting him but don't hit him, I know you're hurt but they come and go. " " Jamal I'm done, don't call don't text don't pop up I'm done. " Jayda cried out while my mom dragged her to the car. " and as for you Monica bitch, don't let me see you in the streets or I will politely fuck you up myself. " I said bucking at her. " Jamal I hope that bitch was worth it " Justine laughed out and with that we walked off. Now there was two bitches I was gone have to fuck up! Lord why? Now I understood what the pastor said! " Stop putting temporary people in permanent situations."

We had to cut lunch short, so my mom got our food to go and told us she would meet us at home. We got into Justine's jeep and headed to my house. " I can't believe he did this to me! Like why? What did I do wrong? If it's sex I'm just not ready! " she cried into my chest. " Jayda if you're not ready you're not ready don't question yourself over no nigga baby! " Justine said rubbing her back. We spent the next few hours laying in my bed with my mom watching movies and eating snacks til we fell asleep. I woke up to my phone ringing so I snuck out the room and headed down stairs. " Hello" I said groggily " Damn ma did I wake you? " I recognized that sexy ass deep voice. Instantly I cleared my throat. " No sir I was just laying with my girls, we had a long day. " " Oh okay, well what you got up for the night? I'm really bored and want to hit up a movie. " " ummmmmm I really have no plans but I need to be home my girls struggling with a break up so I ummm need to be here. " " That's to bad, but still let me swing by and see you I haven't been able to get that sexy face of yours off my mind. " I giggled. " " Okay coo, they all sleep so I'll text you the address & you let me know when you outside. " " Iggh ma. " with that he hung up. Maybe this was good for me it'll help me keep my mind off Darien. That's what I need fr. I went to my room grabbed some comfy clothes. Walked down the hall and got in my mom's shower. By the time I got out Taj had sent me that " Outside " text. So I speeded up and walked down stairs. I was not prepared for what I saw. Why tf was Darien's car parked in my yard!

---------------------------------------------------

Darien POV

Sommir was not answering my calls so like I told her don't take to long or I'll pop up. So that's exactly what I did. A unfamiliar red camero was already outside when I pulled up! I ain't think nun of it until I saw Sommir walk outside and her mouth dropped. So that must've been her company. Who the fuck. what the fuck. Like hell no. She slowly walked to his car, I'm guessing she was telling him to hold on. So she really gone bypass me? Oh ok. I hopped out the car. " Sommir come here! " she walked to me. " Darien why the fuck are you here? Didn't I say I'll call when I was ready ! " " So this what you do now? Talking to other niggas? " " I'm not Finna do this your best out is to get in your car and go! " " Oh you trynna let ole dude do what we did the other night? " I smirked " Darien JUST FUCKING LEAVE! " " Alright ma I'll go, just know ain't nobody and I mean nobody got you like I do so keep that in mind! " with that I got in my car backed out and left. I can't believe she had the nerve to invite another nigga over. I dialed up the lil hoe from the other day told her to have the door unlocked. I was stressed and mad asf. I had to let out a quick release.
---------------------------------------------------

Jamal POV

Since I'd fucked Monica the other day she been blowing up my phone. Yea my dick was good but it just make these hoes crazy. I hit her back "wassup?? Why you blowing up my phone" she said she wanted to go grab a bite to eat so I was like cool. Jayda ain really talked to me all night so I was like fuck it. I picked her up and as soon as she jumped in the car she was unbuckling my pants shoving all ten inches in her mouth. She was a freak I was enjoying this but I didn't find it classy at all. This wasn't the time nor place. I drove off when she was done and pulled up at Olive Garden. She said she was craving their bread. Cool with me. "So uhhh what's up with us" Monica asked as I turned the car off about to get out "soooo uhhh nothing" I said trying to mock her. "Whatever that bitch got your mind gone" "watch it" I said mugging her. I love Jayda too much to let somebody else disrespect her.

" What the fuck Jamal? You really got some balls you know?!" I heard Jayda say as she slung open my door while Sommir and Justine damn near broke my passenger door trying to drag Monica ass out she was pushing her around and she started running "scary bitch" I thought to myself. My attention was back on Jayda she had be kicking and punching me all this time she even kicker the side of my car leavening a dent and a few scratches I just let her swing and kept apologizing Ik I was wrong a few months ago she had warned me "stay away from that Monica hoe" and he she go catching me in the act. Her blows to my body and car finally stopped as some women pulled her off of me and was telling her some stuff. Jayda couldn't help but cry.....I felt like shit. " Jamal I'm done, don't call don't text don't pop up I'm done. " she managed to get out in between sobs before she was pulled away I couldn't even say anything But dam as I shook my head. I closed the door and pulled out I wasn't even trying to look for Monica ass my only thoughts were how I was going to get Jayda back. . " Hope that bitch was worth it " Justine said as her and Sommir laughed and walked away. "Fuckkkk man" I screamed to myself. I needed to head to the gym and clear my mind.