A Starting Of A Myth.

Chapter one:
Percy's pov.
I was in my cabin thinking. Sure that might be unusual for me but, I was thinking of ways to perpose to my Wise girl. I was slaped out of my thoughts when an ear piercing scream. The loud screech came from nearby forest. I slammed open my door, running towards the sound. Once i got closer there was a boy sprawled against a tree. He looked scared. He had bright blonde hair,with electric blue eyes,but his eyes were hateful looking. So i see a hellhound coming towards the boy so i do the right thing. Fight it. In a few seconds the monster was turned into glimmering golden dust. The boy srcambled to his feet. He took my sword straight out of my hands. Then all the campers start filing in. The boy claims,"I defeated this monster while this camper of yours stood there looking off in to space!"
Lots of campers stared at me in disappointment, anger,and disgust. I retorted,"He was sprawled against that tree while i fended off the bloodhound!" I heard a bunch of things like,'hes lieing' 'ya right' and many more bad comments. Nico was in the back shaking his head at the boy. All of the seven stared at the boy in disapproval. I just swiped back my sword giving him a death glare. Then i marched away angrily. Once i got back to my cabin i went back to thinking on how to perpose to Annabeth.

Time skip untill dinner

I walked salomly towards the dinning pavilion. Once i got there i sat at the Poseidon table. Then i saw the boy,whose name is Ethan Bower be claimed by Zues. Chiron stomps his hoof saying," All hail Ethan Bower son of Zues, God of the sky and the king of the Gods." He looks at him triumphantly.
"I am the best hero there is!!!" Ethan claims, many campers nod there heads in agreement. Then I see Annabeth stare at him contently. She then spots me and walks up to me and kisses my cheak. I smile, she returns it. I walk up to jason as he looks at his half brother in disgust. "Hey Jason."
"Hey." He still looks angrily at his half brother.
"Whats up?" I ask.
"Nothing much you?"
"Planing on how to perpose to Annabeth."
"You finally got the guts to ask," then he turns his head and sees Piper in the distance waving, beckoning him to go over there. He abliges. I just walked up in line to give a portion of food to the gods. I prayed for better days to come to Poseidon. I ate in silence listening to all the chatter around me. Once i was done i just left he pavilion to go to the arena. I trained giving forcing all of my frustration out on the training dummies. Once i finshed i trudged to my cabin. I just changed and took a showing before going to sleep.

Dream Percy pov:
I see a shadowy figure in the distance terrain. What i assume was a he had large black wings and a glint in his eyes like stars. They were mesmerizing. Hey took you to a black hole of the galaxy. Then he man spoke with a deep tone,"Hello hero."
"Who are you?" I question.
"All will soon be told my friend." He answers.
"But I want to know NOW!!!" I pulled out my Persassy card. I swayed my hips and did a hair flip.
"Now, now you dont need to be sassy with me young hero." He chided me. Then a woman in a white dress and white wings but with the same mesmerizing eyes said,"do not spoil what is to come honny."
"Fine my deer." And he intertwines his hand within hers.
"All will soon be known young hero." The lady in white motherly told me. I justed tried to figure out who these were. "But untill then things will... descend."
Then i started to wrap back awake and i yell at the last second,"What do you mean?!?!" But i awoke before an answer was spoke.

Authors note
How was that? Idk about this story. Ima go on what i feel like doing. Please like comment and follow for more. Plus i might start updating once a week on a day, I haven't decided yet on witch day tho :/. So i hope you like this chapie. I will try to keep this one up.
Sincerely,
Bookreader1276 ~