I Become A Son Of None.

Chapter three:
Percy's pov :

I see all the Gods before Nico and I. They all looked angry. Sratch that, they were furious. I had no idea what so ever. The my father,Poseidon spoke,"Son you have deceived me by spying for Gaea!!!" I looked at him astonished. Then Hades took it after saying,"son why have betrayed us for her?!?!"
Then Zues boomed,"YOU SHALL BE PUNISHED!!"
"I here by Poseidon disown my so called son,Percy Jackson. He is now proclaimed abundant of my domain."
"I here by Hades disown this boy, what used to be my son,Nico Di Angelo. He is now proclaimed abundant of my domain." They spoke. I felt angry. I wanted to punch he living live out of them. Then Nico grabbed my shoulder with tears in his eyes. We shadow traveled away. I felt my face like peel off (remember that this is in Percy's pov.). Once we left the void of darkness I saw a beautiful forest. The veiws were breath taking. The sunlight glittered through the branches. I was snapped out of my thoughts when Nico tapped my sholder and pointed at a McDonald's in the distance. I just followed him towards the restaurant. Once we got in we ordered. I ordered a double quarter pounder, while Nico ordered a happy meal. We just ate in silence listening to other people's conversations. Some were quite interesting while others, not so much. I tried to start little talk, but there was nothing to talk about really. So we just finshed in silence. When we got done we walked outside for some breathing room. We decided to have some down time and rest before we go anywhere. I just looked off in the distance trying to forget about all of this. But i just couldn't shake off that Annabeth dumped me. Eventually i found a comfortable spot and fell into the deep abyss of sleep.

Dream

I was standing in a room. It looked like the Galaxy. Beautiful, peaceful,and mesmerizing. I wished i could forget that she betrayed me and be a star, a peaceful thing in the sky. Then the man i saw two nights ago apeared with the lady. I asked," why did you let me suffer?"
"All hero's have their downfalls young one." The lady responded.
"Than who are you two. I want to know." I spat
"All in time you will know." The man spoke.
I justed stared sadly at all the surrounding stars. I felt peaceful here but, i couldn't stay here forever. Nico needed me. We can only trust each other. No one else or we might get hurt again. We just standed in silence. Untill i felt like being sucked back to reality.

Nico's pov :

I shook percy's sholder and yelled in his ear,"GET UP!!!" I know that wasn't that nice but at least i got the son of a bit- up(im sorry but i want to make this a non swearing book unless its something like dam.).
"What Nico?!?!?" He asked.
"We need to go. I sence something in the shadows." I say quickly turning my skull ring nervously around my finger.
"Okay lets go." He says while getting up and brushing his pants with his hands. Just when i was going to shadow travel a man came out of the shadows. He was wearing a suit but he had black wings and eyes that looked like the Galaxy. He had black hair and semi tan skin.
He spoke," Hello i am here to give you an opportunity."
I listened as percy spoke," So your the man from my dreams. Who are you anyways?"
The mans responce surprised me,"I am Chaos and i am here to give you both the opportunity to become the leaders of my team of assassins."
We both bowed. I looked at percy, we were having a silent conversation:
( italics for Percy and bold for Nico)

Should we accept the offer?

I guess so, we dont have anywhere else to be.

Want me to tell him that we accept the offer.

Ya go ahead.

"Ya sure, when do we go?" I ask.
"Now preferably." Chaos responded.
"Ok than lets go." Percy said.
Chaos opens a portal and says,"enter to your new life as my assassins."
So naturally we entered. It felt like shadow traveling execpt for the part that the portal was the milky way. The funny thing was that percy bounced around the portal screaming a string of colorful words. It was really funny when we got out of the portal. Percy fell head first into the dirt. I stifled a laugh. I looked like he was going to kill me. I justed shoke off the glance and followed Chaos towards a huge palace made out of whati assume is Chaos silver, the rarest type of oar in the universe.

Authors note: IMPORTANT ALERT *sirens sounds*
Sorry that i didnt update sooner but i had a really busy weekend. I had a party to go to on Saturday. BTW their will be a huge time skip in he next chapter. I am planing on updating on Saturday's but if i can't i will update on a different day or update twice that week. I will try to have all my chapters have more than 700 words so you guys will have a pretty long chapter for the week. Here have some blue cookies (::) (::).
Sincerely,
Cabin3Demigod~
(P.S. my old account name was Bookreader1276 )