Recruiting the Dead?

Chapter four:
Bianca's pov:
*Time skip untill 3 chaos years (300 Earth years)*

I know your thinking,'i thought she was dead?' Right about now but im not. And this is how i lived again.

I was in Elysium looking across to the fields of punishment. So many dieing souls being punished as the people in Elysium are enjoying their after life.I began to walk to the archery range and started to shoot with my endless supplies of arrows, shooting true and getting a bulls eye every time. I felt bad leaveing Nico and now i feel like death is the payback. Hopefully Nico has a good life and ends up in Elysium too.

I started to walk back to my house when i heard the loud squeak of the golden gates or Elysium. Rarely dose anyone come in anymore. I was lucky i got in. I quickly ran to the gates and saw a person i thought i would never see again. Nico. But he looked different. He had assassins gear on. And wait, is that, PERCY?!?!? What is he doing here?!?! But their both wearing white outfits with a white cape. They looked so... different.

"NICO?!?!?" I say as i ran to him and gave him a HUGE bear hug.

"Hey sis, long time no see huh?" He says hugging me back.

I finally let go of him and asked," Why are you here, ARE YOU DEAD?!?!?!"

"No sis I'm not dead and neither is percy. We have an offer for you." He replies.

"Yeah Bianca, we came here to offer you a spot in Chaos army of assassins." Percy said. He seem like some part of him died.

I thought,' I could benalive again, breath air, leave this place. But then i would miss the friends I've made here.' Then i came to a conclusion,"Yes, I accept."

Nico's pov:

Wow. Bianca's grown so much over the years. I just wish percy would cheer up and try to be happy.

Annabeth's pov:

Ugh, i miss my Seaweed brain so much. It's been 300 years sence I've seen him last. All the gods have no idea of where he went. Nico and Percy could be dead for all we know. Clarisse says that we all ditched him and that i broke up with him but now we all think that shes crazy. Ethan Bower is now the closest thing tk a hot shot and hes trying to date me. I can't stand that guy. He's to cocky and thinks hes all that. Why Zeus, why did you have to make him immortal?

Percy's pov:

"Come on Bianca!" I say as i pull her through a portal to the food court, my favorite place in Chaos palace."CHAOS!!!!" I yell. I hear it echo throughout the hollow building.

"Yes?"

Author's Note:

Hey guys sory i haven't updated in a while but i hope i cant keep this up. Sorry this is not a 700+ word chapie but i hope you can understand that im a busy girl.
Sincerely,
Cabin3Demigod~