Return

JADE’S POV

I woke up slightly snuggling closer to the warmth. I decided to ignore the arms that were clasped around my waist pulling me into a warm chest. Wait chest? Hold up warmth?! I did not remember falling sleep next to anyone!

My eyes fluttered open face to face with Xander’s chest. I looked up at his face seeing him sleeping. He looked so calm and peaceful. Now time to wake him up! I sat up and slapped him. Xander eyes shot open as he glared at me.

I smiled smugly at him only to have him glare harder at me. He flipped us over and pinned me down making me gasp at the sudden movement. He smirked down at me and now it was my turn to glare. He put a knee between my legs and pinned my arms above not allowing me any space to move. My heart skipped a beat as he leaned his face close to mine our lips almost touching.

“Xander? Are you planning to rape Jade?”

Our eyes snapped to the tents opening. Evan was calmly looking inside as if there was nothing going on or a large bloke was on top of me! I groaned in annoyance as the crowd only grew. Now they were all standing at the door.

“Get him off me!” I shouted. Jayden moved up pulling Xander off me by the scruff of his shirt. Xander whined kicking at Jayden like a little kid as Jayden pulled him out of the tent. I sat up and everyone moved aside letting me exit the tent.

I really was not liking him. I simply busied myself tidying around the camp while the guys went down to the river for a bath, and after them it would our turn.

XANDER’S POV

I folded my shirt and put it beside a rock as the rest of them did the same. We still had our trunks on as we entered soft flowing river water.

“Hi idiots”

We looked over at Alek who was on the other side of the river looking at us calmly. I couldn’t help but glare as he held up the necklace that we had found inside of one of the bags. We didn’t know he had taken it.

“What do you want?” Jayden asked.

If you must know we had know Alek before camp. He was my cousin… sadly. We didn’t get alone and usually pretended we didn’t know each other.

“I have a little bet for you Xander”

“What is it?” I asked

“Make Jade your girlfriend and get her to say she loves you in three weeks and when she does you brake her heart. Also you cannot cheat or brake up with her until the three weeks are up”

“Why should I?”

“Cause if you don’t. I’ll tell you’re parents about you four trip to Vegas and of course your marriage and divorce to that girl”

I cringed I had hated Vegas and the fact that I married Brittney and than divorced her the next day does not make it better.

“Fine. What do I get if I win?” I said through clenched teeth. Its not like I didn’t like Jade anyways she was hot and it wouldn’t be misery.

“500 dollars and if you don’t win. Well you know” he said smiling coldly at me.

“Deal” I said. Alek nodded and shook my hand and went on his way back to where ever he came from which was most likely hell.

We stayed a couple more minutes than head back to where the girls had set up camp. My mind went back to the bet. I shouldn’t do that to Jade but if I didn’t I knew Alek would tell my parents and knowing them they would most likely hunt the girl down and force us to marry. I shivered at the thought. As soon as we reached camp the sound of the horn alerted us that the four days had been up.

We looked around seeing no one or anything. They had left. I shook my head and picked up the scrap piece of paper that showed us how to get back to camp Oakwood. Once we had gotten to the outskirts of Oakwood we were greeted by camp members. The camp counselors inspected us and said that we were in pretty good shape, but that we had sadly not won. The girls from camp Lakewood were in excellent shape.

Alek was a couple of feet away looking at me. I nodded at him trying not to glare.

“But not to worry they’re only 2 points ahead if we win the jet ski races tomorrow we can start pulling through”

We all nodded knowing that whoever we went up better be ready to loose.

JADE’S POV

“Girls please come with me”

We all stood up from the table we were gathered playing cards and followed Jane. We went into the cafeteria and stood in the middle waiting patiently.

“Hey”

I turned around and gasped not believing who it was.

I uploaded! Now guess who it is!? Hmmmmmmm 40 votes 25 comments for next chap!