Chapter 2

Aubrey POV:

I walked out of my classroom and waited for my friend to catch up to me. "Hey" I whispered.

"Hey Aubrey!" She faked a smile. Then she frowned." Another detention. Girl you have to stop sleeping in class! I have got 5 detentions so far! Quit it!"

"I'm sorry, Jasmine, but it happens every night, I always get stabbed by a stupid monster. But it's strange though, because I have a scar right here the monster stabbed me." She pulled off her sweater and on the top of her shoulder was a great purple scar.

Jasmine's mouth dropped. She then said with a sarcastic tone, " Maybe it's your destiny!" She laughed, but I frowned. "Hey calm down. We'll talk about it later. Got to go to the blue bench genius." She walked over to the bench right next to the principle's office and sat down with a sigh.

Narrator pov:

Why does this happen to me! Aubrey thought. She started to walk home as she suddenly got pushed with a great force. Nothing was behind her though. She fell to the ground with a thud and scrapped her knee. It started to gush out blood and she felt faint. Hold it in, she thought, hold it in! No one was around for help. She felt very dizzy. Her head was spinning. Was this the end? What will happen now? It went black.

Green trees grew from the ground. Aubrey looked ahead and tried to make out what was in front of her. It was a small cabin. Fireflies came again like in her dreams. They swirled around panicky but came closer. Their wings seemed so magical. They were closer and closer, but wait they weren't fireflies. They were fairies, yes fairies! They came to her and helped her up.

"Come my dear." She seemed an older fairy and right next to her was a little baby fairy. They seemed like they were just waiting for her. They took her inside her home and surprisingly she fit. It seemed as if magically she shrunk.

"Help!" They screamed.

"What? What's wrong I'm here."

"Help!" Theirs screams got more scarce and frightening. The older fairy shook her.

"HELP! Aaaaa!!!!" She sook her so hard and BAM. Aubrey woke up. There was blood on the cement right next to her knee. Her friend Jasmine was shaking her. Audrey could tell by how she shook her with all her might.

"GET HELP!" Jasmine's friend Zoey was right next to her on the phone dialing 911. Aubrey wondered why every time she was asleep and even when she passed out she was at that strange mystical land. Ouch! Her head hurt, she thought. She was then carried by two paramedic men and was lifted into an ambulance.

"Bye," she said to Jasmine as the doors closed.