Nightmare to Another World

THIS STARTED OUT WITH MY FRIEND MESSING WITH MY IPAD BUT I WILL MAKE THIS INTO A BOOK. HERE WE GO!

Aubrey looked at the board. Her teacher's mouth was just moving but she heard no words. blah blah blah blah. She hated this class. It was SO BORING. She was tired, and she started to blink. Slowly the blinks grew longer. Blink blink blink. Then, she abruptly looked ahead of her. Something was different. Her teacher was no longer there. She was replaced with small fireflies leading her to a forest. It grew bigger as she got closer. All of a sudden, the ground shook. The fireflies flew off, frightened. Aubrey struggled to keep her balance, as the floor began to split, fire bursted out from between the cracks. A figure appeared out of the raging fire. It ran towards her screaming something. She stumbled over her feet and fell to the ground. She was now trapped in a corner. A grin was plastered on the figures face. The figure swept there hand through the fire and caught some, it aimed it at her and......

"Aubrey! Wake up!" Her friend Jasmine woke her up. The long, black hair and beautiful blue eyes told Audrey it was Jasmine in one look.

"How many times do I have to tell you girls, no talking!" Their teacher yelled at them again like the last past 3 days when Aubrey had been falling asleep in class.

"Sorry," they both replied with a sorrowful tone.

" Alright class, now when did the British come to America, blah blah blah blah." Aubrey was so bored. She looked around the class. One kid was playing a small video game on his phone. She looked closer. Minecraft. Another kid was playing with her hair, twirling it around and fluttering her eyes to impress a boy next to her and he was definitely ignoring her.

She was still tired. She hasn't gone to sleep for the past 3 days because she had been having nightmares about the same forest with deadly creatures chasing her. They always ended with some brown monster stabbing her with a dagger, and she woke up screaming. But it was different than normal nightmares. She FELT the pain and for some reason she had a scar from where the monster had stabbed her. And it never went away. Then she fell out of her day dreaming as the sounds of the school bell rang with pride.