Chapter 1: Ice caramel Coffee

Hey Guys Lauryn here, i really love Niall so here's a fan fic. She Irish BTW!! Love ya BYE!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chloe's POV:

My phone starts to ring, the song 'If i die young' starts to play.

Damn It! I roll over half asleep to grab my Phone, I hit the answer button.

"Hello?" I ask foggily.

"CHLOE!! Where are you? You have to be at work in 5 minutes!" Shelby yells into the phone. Shelby is my best friend, she's been my best friend since 1st grade.

I climb out of bed in a hurry, "I not going. I'm late and I'm never gunna make it."

"What? You know your going to get fired."

"Yeah, I'll find another job."

"Okay whatever."

This would be the 5th job I've quit in the last year. My parents would not be proud of me, if they were still alive. Yeah my parents were killed in a car accident.

So my older brother, Ryan who's now 22 raised me.

I walk in to the bathroom and look in the large mirror, wow, I look terrible. My long brunette hair matted down my back and eye crusty things, In the corners of my eyes and dark circles under my eyes from lack of sleep.

I plug in my hair Straightener and walk back into my bedroom to pick out an outfit. I pull out a lose grey shirt with a big pink heart on it with a grey tank top under it, pink shorts and a pair of pink Sperry's. I go back in the bathroom to straighten my brown hair then put on a thin layer of make-up. When I'm finished i look in the mirror. I look amazing.

I go down stairs and grab my bag and jacket off the back of a chair and grab my keys from the table next to the door and walk out to my small red buggy.

I drive down the busy streets to Starbucks.

Its a Monday, 8:09 am and its not all that busy, surprisingly. I walk in and jump in line. The line takes 10 minutes, i order a ice Carmel mocha with a bagel.

I start to walk towards the door and my bagel is slipping from my hands, i look down and, move it, the second i look up i crash into someone.

I look down to see that I'm covered with ice mocha and Camel in my hair. I bend down to pick up the container and my bagel bag. The person bends down and helps me."I'm so sorry love, are you alright?" An Irish male voice speaks.

I look up to see a very attractive blond hair, blue eyed boy. The sight of him makes me smile.

"Um yeah, I'm fine, you?" I ask noticing that he was also covered in ice mocha.

"I'll live." he smiles and looks around at the people staring at us. "We should probably clean up." He laughs.

I shake my head, "Yeah, probably."

We walk to the only bathroom in the small Cafe, we reach the door that has the female and male sign on it.

"You can go first." I say.

"Oh no love, you go first." The blond boy said back to me, with a Little smile

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah."

I walk into the bathroom and shut the door behind me. I turn on the water and try to scrub the stains out of my shirt. It make smudge marks. I pull off my shirt and leave my under shirt on and take a look in the mirror. Some how i ended up with coffee and whipped cream in my hair, figures its in the back too and i cant reach it.

I crack the door open to still see the blond hair boy.

I smile, "Um, i need a little help."

He smiles, "What do you need help with?"

"Can you come in here and get this stuff out of my hair? Please?

He blushes, "Sure love."

He reaches over me to pull the door the rest of the way open, i turn back around to go back the sink. He walks up behind me with a wet paper towl.He starts to wipe the stuff out of my hair.

"Well this is kind of akward, were in a bathroom together and we dont even know eachothers names." I laugh.

He also laughs, "Yeah thats true."

"Mine names Chloe."

"Im Niall, Niall Horan." He looks up to look at me through the mirror.

"Oh my last name is Kelly. And its nice to meet you Niall."

"What are you not going fan girl or something!" He smirks.

"What?"

"Start screaming?''

"Um, no."

"Wait. Do you know who One Direction is?"

"No. Why?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That seems like a good spot to stop! Read on readers to chapter 2!!! OVER AND OUT!!!