Chapter 11: Gossip

Hey guys! Um yeah hi. I want to say I'm happy but I'm not. I'm kinda sad but that doesn't matter. This chapter is a more romantic chapter then what Ive been writing so yeah i hope you like it and I'm still keeping it at PG-13.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chloe's POV:

When i wake up I'm curled up in Niall's arms. I rub little circles in Niall's shirt. I work my way up to his hair, messy and out of place. I run my hair through it and gently tug.

He lets out a deep breath which causes me to jump. He smile and opens his eyes to look down at me.

"Good Morning." I say quietly

He smiles sleepily down at me and says back to me, "Good Morning Beautiful."

I smile up at him and he brushes a strand of hair that fell to my cheek behind my ear and slowly leans in. His lips press against mine softly. I sit up a little farther not once leaving his lips. His hand slides down my back as my hand finds its way to the back of his neck.

Our kiss become heated. Our lips sync.

I pull away to sit my self on his hips and then I lean back in for more. My hand tangles in his hair as one of his hands cup my face.

I feel one of Niall's hand start to slip in to the front of my shirt but he hesitates. I smile and then laugh as I reach back and showed him that it was okay. His warm touch traced around my stomach and my hips.

My hand finds the edge of Niall's shirt and i pull it up over his head and then run my hands over his abs and chest.

Niall's tongue slides across my bottom lip. I gladly let his tongue in to explore my mouths.

Niall was in control now. He has his hands on my waist pulling me towards him, his tongue exploring my mouth.

My clothes came off and so did his. And you probably know what happened next.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Niall's POV:

I wake up again with Chloe laying against me. I slowly get up and walk in to the bathroom to take a shower.

In the shower as the water showers down on my head I think.

Maybe I should take Chloe out. Maybe I shouldn't. Will there be pauperizes? I don't know. I would be a great first date, not being in hiding. But what if she freaks out? Maybe I should tell her. Not yet.

I get out of the shower and walk back out in to the bedroom in a towel around my waist.

When I reach my drawers there's a gasp behind me, I whip around to see Chloe sat up with the blanket wrapped around her, I laugh.

" God damn it, you scared me!" She scowled me. She flopped back down on the bed and I picked out a second pair of clothes for Chloe. I walked back over to her  and tossed the clothes on her head. I she shot once more and the clothes fell on to her lap.

"Hey!" I yelled.

"What?" I asked laughing.

"Stop picking on me." She said with a pouty face.

" Well get up then." I say walking back in to the bathroom to change. Once I'm changed I open and there stood Chloe.

"Well it's about time you got done in there." She says with a smile

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chloe's POV:

I get dressed in to Niall's baggy clothes and start to braid my hair to the side, and then Niall ells through the door.

'Hey Chloe, I'm going to drive down to Starbucks and get us some breakfast. I'll be back in a minuet."

"Okay that's fine." I yell back through the door.

Then I hear the front door shut and the car start.

I finish putting up my hair and go back out in to the bedroom. I walk in to the sitting room and look out of the window to see my car was not there. Maybe Liam forgot. I pull out my cell phone and call Niall's phone.

It rings a few times and then I hear ringing coming from Niall's room. I go in and there sat on his bed was his phone. I hung up my phone and picked up his and slid the screen open.

Niall's twitter was open. And there were 3 new tweets, ' @NiallHoranOffical When's your next concert?', ' @NiallHoranOffical Rumor has it that your dating someone.', and the last one, '

@NiallHoranOffical Im such a fan, please follow me!'

I scroll through seeing nasty comments about him and Me?

Wait what. Concert, Fans, him turning the radio off in the middle of a song, mentioning something about a band named One Direction.

I i pull out his laptop that he keeps under his bed, I go on to google images. I type in One Direction and hit search.

There, Liam, Zayn, Louis, Harry and Niall were in all the pictures. The logo 1D everything. Niall's in a boy band. I turn off images and search that.

And at the top of the page in black letters said ' One Direction are a Famous English-Irish pop boy band based in London, consisting of Niall Horan, Zayn Malik, Liam Payne, Harry Styles, and Louis Tomlinson. '

I slam his laptop shut, why did he keep this a seacret from me?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alrightly then thats the end of chapter 11.

This chapter did get spicy, HOT HOT HOT. Well please vote and comment for a dedication. On to 12...