Two.

"Mom Im home!" As i reached the front door

"Oh hi honey! How was it?" She says with a smile on her face

" Uhm Yeah Its good, Speaking of the job im leaving tomorrow, They dont have any slots here, The other company is in louisiana its a once in a lifetime experience so i take the offer"

She doesnt have any words but her mouth is in O shape.

"Its okay mom,Im 22 years old. Besides i didnt have any attack for the last 5 years already so no need to worry.Im going to take my medicine for an emergency."

She nods in agreement and i hug her tight.

"Okay i have to leave i have an appointment today so im not home tomorrow.Have a safe though text me if u land." I nod and i go to my room and decided to change my clothes. I am wearing a white t-shirt and a pajama.

"White t-shirt" i smile as i remember HIM. Fuck wait im mad at him. He left me. I sigh and my eyes starts to closed.

"Dont you ever forget me" he says
"I wont." i said in reply
We stared at each other and i dont have an idea his lips comes to mine.
I will never forget this boy that i love.
"I love you"
"I lo-"

"FUCK!" I say as i woke up i am sitting now like a fool. Its just a dream. He never loved me

I stood up and check the time

Its 5:17 am

I packed my bags and took a quick shower.

This is it. My first time to go out of town alone. I think this will be a happy trip.

When i get the ticket i thank the old woman whos Alise the manager of the company. As i goes to the airport and wait for a couple of hour and were inside the airplane. I decided to take a nap and my shoulder was hurt when somebody take a seat in my side.

---

WhOS THAT?! HAHA. I Hope u liked it :)