One.

Authors Note:

Hi this is my first fanfic! Hope you like it :)

-------------------

I woke up and i hear my mother shout

"Aina woke up! Breakfast is ready!"

"Ugh" I close my eyes and breath, I stood up and go downstairs.

"Good Morning dear!" My mother says with a smile on her face

"Good Morning" i say on reply

"Are you okay? Do you have an attack?"

"Sort of" i say rolling my eyes.

"Im-j-just worried you know you're not like that when Ha-"

"MOM! Stop it already.I dont want to talk about him." I shouted.

Seriously? Im done with him even though i dont know what is the reason why he left me.

"Okay mom im leaving, i just want to find a job. Im taking a shower." I say in annoyed tone

"Just eat f--"

"Im not hungry!" and i go upstairs.

When i reached into my room i lay on my bed.

Why? Why do you need to leave me? What did i do? You say you loved me but why you leave me?

Fuck.

"Okay shut the fuck up" I say to myself and stand up and take a shower.

There is so many questions in my mind that needs an answer. I swallow my tears and wash myself. I wore a yellow dress and a green doll shoes. As i go downstairs i kissed my mom and begin to walk outside. Its really hot today so im quite comfortable with my outfit.

I grab a taxi, i said where im going and i lay on the window car. Just about a minute the driver stop and i jump off the seat.

I see the building 2 blocks away and i start to walk to the building.

My hand is shaking but im quite confident for this.

"Miss Aina Walker?" An old woman say and i walk after her

"Hi" i offer my hand but refuses it

"You have an interesting work Miss Walker but we dont have any slots here , but if you really need a job we have another company in louisiana."

"What?" I was shocked when she says it

The fuck were in Minnesota thats too far for me

"Okay, If you dont want the offer sorry but youre just wasting your time" she said in normal voice

"Okay. Im going." i said in a hurry

"Okay Miss Walker im going to give you a ticket for the airplane fare. You dont need to worry, Meet me here tomorrow at 7am"

"Thank you very much" i smiled at her and walk outside and decided to go home.

Im going to tell my mom for this awsome offer.Im 22 years old and i can live on my own.

-----

A/N:

YAY! SORRY IF I AM GRAMMATICALY INCORRECT IM NOT THAT GOOD. HOPE U LIKED IT :)