Four.

Beatriz texted me the address and i took a taxi again.

I told her to wait for me there. And she said yes.

When i go outside the taxi i saw beatriz waiting for me.

"Aina! Sor--"

"Please. I want some rest"

"Okay" she says in a sad tone

" Its on the 5th floor, and before you get mad at me he's not always here. So no need to worry."

When we reached the elevator she pressed the number 5 and wait for it to open.

"Okay were here." i dont speak and follow her in a room.

"Okay. I'll call you later. I love you" i heard someone talking and my heart starts to pump really hard. The voice is familiar that i wont forget.

I saw him. His green eyes turns wide. His hair is long and you cant see the curls. His wearing a white t-shirt, a tight black pants and a brown boots.

"Beatriz I uhm?. Uhm -" he says in surprised tone

"Okay, lets go inside huh?" she pushed me inside and i hold her wrists

"Bea-" I cant breath properly. Its like im holding my breath.

"Oh my god! Aina!" she shouts histerically.

"My-my-- my-"

"youre what?"

" M… medici…"

"Oh my. Medicine oh god medicine what the-- oh here.!"

I sprayed it on my mouth 5 times and i catched my breath. I dont know why. But ischemic occurs during exertion or excitement. Am i happy when i saw him?

Why am i excited to saw him? Nope. Im just tired.

"Fuck you Aina. Youre killing me!" She sigh and she hugged me

"Bea i just want to rest. I just tired . "

"Okay. Im leaving.My apartment is near though. Im coming back here. Okay?" Shes worried really.

"Im okay bea. No need to worry" I smiled at her and she nods.

I stared at the ceiling and my eyes are really tired. I closed my eyes and take a nap.