Six

I sigh really deep. Thank god i didnt feel anything.

I love you

I laugh at the words that i heard, Really? He's really fast. I shake my head and i start to organize the things that i bought.

When im almost done organizing my groceries, my phone buzz. I reach for my phone and i saw bea's name.

Beatriz:
Hey! Lets hang out! Lets go to the club near your apartment! I bought zaynie. xx

What am i going to say? Well, i dont have anything else to do so why not? Besides i dont want to be here if he's here.

Aina:
Yeah sure! Just pick me up here. Btw what should i wear? Really nervous to meet him.

I am really nervous about zayn. I am not that good socializing with people i dont actually know. Bea replied

Beatriz:
Wear what u want but please loose a little bit. Show something for zaynie. xx

I was shocked at her. But laugh at the same time. I know bea have dirty mouth and im used to it.

I start to pick an outfit. Bea texted me that they will be here in an hour. I picked the black tube and wore a red and black flannel and a tight black pants. I looked at myself in front of a mirror and i think i looked nice. My chest is sort of exposed that my cleavage is almost in a view. But something is missing.

" a red lipstick will work." i reach for my bag and i get my red lipstick. And i am satisfied. Just a minute i hear someone knocking.

I decided to get my phone and run at the door like an idiot.

I opened the door and i saw a man that is really hot, and awkwardness starts to grow.
I think its zayn?

'Authors Note:
Hope u like this. I'll make an update really fast. Comment something!