Chapter 3

Justin's POV

I stared out the window, glaring at my reflection. "Justin, what the heck is wrong with you?" Scooter asked.

I sighed turning back to Scooter and Kenny. "Jane's the only girl thats rejected me, besides famous older women. But you know what I mean..." I smiled to myself. "She's different." in my head music started playing when I said that.

I stared to the ceiling picturing us together at a movie or at a carnival, laughing, hugging, kissing-Flick! I looked back to Scooter. "Why?" I ask rubbing the side of my head that Scooter flicked.

"your such an idiot. 'She's different' well Justin guess what?" He waited a second before finishing. "because of her being different I don't have any girl to do the video!" he sighed frustrated.

"Fine then." I shrugged.

He turned his head like slow motion gaping at me. "Fine then?!" he glared.

"Yep. Everything's fine because I'm going to get her back no matter what I do." I smirked devilishly off at Scooter thinking of ideas. I could threat to bomb this hole state if they don't give me her-

In the front I could hear Kenny laughing, "Did I forget to tell you she gave me her number."

Scooter and I shot our heads towards him, gaping. "What?!"

Jane's POV

I officially hate Justin Bieber. He ruined my week. Mom's been angry about it. Why? Oh cause she was scared I'd get hurt. Stupid Chipmunk voice singing beaver! so I was grounded because she thinks I wanted to be chased by- I have no idea how many girls and...maybe some guys. I shivered at the thought.

"Mom when do I get my phone back?!" I yelled angrily at my door.

She walked in sighing, "Now, but first who's calling you over and over again? It's an unknown number-wait, wait, wait! You've got a new boyfriend!" she hugged me.

I laughed and pulled her back. "No, you do!" I smiled.

She looked at me confused. I frowned rolling my eyes. "Young lady don't roll your eyes at me!" she pointed angrily at me. I grabbed a cup of water.

"Yes ma'am sorry. Remember Kenny I told you about him...?" I was cut off by Kiss Me Thru the Phone by Soulja Boy.

Mom handed my phone over and I answered still holding my water, "Hello?"

"Clair, You picked up!" Justin's voice came through.

I frowned, "For a boy who has thousands of girls dreaming of him you are desperate. Give the phone to Kenny before I hang up."

"um...Fine but-"

"I repeat, Give the phone to Kenny before I hang up." I smiled through gritting teeth.

"Hey Clair-"

"I know it's you Scooter. I'm sorry but I'm not an actor. I'm hanging up right about...now." I hung up and took a gulp of water and swallowed. Ah the refreshing water felt so good.

The doorbell rang and mom answered. "Hello can I help...You?!" I heard her cough. I dropped the water making the water to go everywhere and the bottle hit the ground with a bump! "dang it!" I said under my breath feeling the cold water soak my clothes and me. I looked up though the kitchen and Justin, Scooter and Kenny walked in.

"Hi ma'am. See Scooter got a computer genius to track your daughters phone because Scooter has an offer for her." my mom glared at Justin as he talked.

"She's in the kitchen. But we are not working with any of you Biebers. Go ahead, let me talk with Scooter and Kenny while you two talk." I bit my lip.

"Thank you ma'am." he smiled politely and started for the kitchen.

"Dang it!" I whispered so no one would hear and started running(carefully to not slip on the water.) to the stairs. I ran halfway up them before I heard a bang. I sneaked back down and poked my head in to the kitchen to see Justin fell on the water. I covered my mouth to not laugh and started back up the stairs chuckling to myself when I felt hands slip onto my waist. I turned to find Justin and I face to face. I glared and pushed his chest away. I ran to my room and tried locking the door but he ran in after me so I locked us both in.

I turned on the light and unlocked the door, sighing.

..............

okay there ya go!! so what ya think? I know...short but maybe if you vote and comment ill upload soon? XD

COMMENT

VOTE

FAN

AND MSG ME! okay im happy

....Watching a movie and theres a tree man haha gotta go!

PeAcE!