Veronica

Chapter 13
*skips to next week*

Today is the day we leave for tour! All of my stuff had been packed and ready to go. We set it in the tour bus and I waited for the other boys to finish packing. They told Calum to go to guitar center to get new drumsticks, guitar strings, and guitar pedals.

Calum's POV

Motherfuckers telling me to get their shit. Whatever, I'm going to get stuff for me too.

I got into my car and drove to Guitar Center. Once I arrived, I quickly ran inside to not keep the tour bus waiting. I noticed a pretty girl working at the counter. She had shoulder length curly hair and bright blue eyes. Her name tag read "Veronica".

I tried to look away because I knew I was blushing. Walking over to the strings and staring at the whole wall filled with them, I grabbed the ones i normally see Mike and Luke use. Then I grabbed my own. I later grabbed the specific pedal that Mike asked for and grabbed a couple pairs of drumsticks for Ash. I looked around to see if anyone else was at the counter besides her, but sadly no.

I walked over and set my stuff down on the counter. "H-Hi..." I said blushing, she giggled. She stared to scan my items and took a couple glances at me with a smirk. "You're total is $165.57, I can give you a discount though." She said smiling widely.

"No, no yo-"
"I want to."
"No, please leave it as the original cost. I don't want you getting in trouble." handing her my credit card.
"Okay fiinnee" She said frowning but in a jokey voice.

I noticed her writing something down on the reciept. My heart started pounding and my cheeks were burning. I tried to keep my smile from taking over my entire face. She put the reciept in the bag. "What's your name?" she said smiling. "Calum, how about yours?" "Veronica." She said smiling.

Valerie's POV

The boys had been angry at Calum because he wasn't back and we had to leave in an hour.

"You know what, I'm fucking calling him." Michael said pulling out his phone. Ashton sat next to me on the couch.

"FUCKING BITCH PUT ME ON VOICEMAIL!" Michael shouted. I hunched over in my seat with my legs in my chest. I hate when they yell.

"Michael sshh stop yelling." Luke said noticing me frightened.

15 minutes later, Calum walks in through the tour bus.

"Where the actual fuck were you." Luke said said.

"Guitar Center"

"Why were you there for so fucking long?!?" Ashton said.

"I met a pretty girl." He said smiling.

"You did?" I said

"Yeah, with blue eyes."

"Luke?" Michael said in the corner of the seat.

"No! She had curly hair."

"Ashton?" Michael spit out.

"No Michael, SHUT THE FUCK UP!" Calum said angrily.

"Whats her name?" Ash asked.

"Her name was Veronica."