Author's Note

First of all, I would like to thank every single reader who dedicated a portion of their lives to reading my story. This story and these characters have literally been with me since childhood and it still mesmerizes me that I have somehow managed to give them life and a voice.

From its conception, Sun Kissed was not an easy story to write. Despite my background in fantasy, I was taking a lot of risks with this legend. For many years, I did not believe that my dolphins could capture the hearts of others the same way they had captured mine. There were times when I almost gave up on the narrative and made so many excuses to stop writing. A few times I nearly came close to deleting the file, but I knew that I would never be able to forgive myself. The only way I overcame all of these problems I had was to never stop believing in myself. My story was begging to be written, my characters needed to be heard and seen. And somewhere deep down I knew that I was the one who had to tell this story. It had to be in my voice and no one else's. After eight years of dreaming, imagining, crying, writing, typing, cursing, obsessing, forgetting, and remembering - Sun Kissed had finally evolved into something I was proud of and wanted to share with as many people as I could.

So thank you again. I love you all.

SO NOW THAT I'M DONE MAKING MYSELF LOOK LIKE A CRAZY DOLPHIN GIRL . . .

If you want to read something else written by me, go ahead and check out my other works. I have a completed paranormal romance called Grenadine Dreams. It has a similar premise to Sun Kissed, but the characters and setting are a bit more modern. Oh and there are genies by the way. Who doesn't love genies?

I also have a teen romance in the works called A Girl Named Blush. It's very fluffy and sweet, but there's also a lot of drama and head-over-heels romance to keep you occupied for a while.

It was also mean the world to me if you became one of my patrons on Patreon. Patreon is where I'm going to post updates on Jade (Book 2 of the Encante Trilogy) starting some time in 2021. Just follow the link below to become a supporter!

https://www.patreon.com/coconichole

Obrigada,

~ Coco