"Calum sort your shit out"

(So from now or the next chapter on there will always be an edit attached of what's going through the characters mind at different points in time or daily or whatever that way you understand them a little more y'know)

"Luke you're up" Ricky shouts as i think and knowing that I had no practice as to what I'm going to perform yet Luke has kind of annoys me i'm not gonna lie but what's even worse is that the next assignment I have to do is with him. But I still sit back and watch. Also trying to figure out what I'm working with.

He approaches the set up stage with his guitar in hand. I notice how the guitar has words like 'Faith' and 'Hope' carved into it along with his name 'Luke'.

"Hey I'm Luke and I will be performing my own original song Perfect Disguise based on someone in this class here we go".

"Take a left at the exit please
He's gotta get out of his body
His lungs collapse side of his guitar
Regrets with nothing left so far
Cos he knows, when or not to play himself
He wears the perfect disguise
That keeps them on their feet
Trying to play Prince Charming
When he's dying within
Tell himself he's gotta get out
Tell himself he's gotta steal the scene
He's asking the question weather he's messing around or he's seri-

I don't stay to listen to the rest of the song instead I run out of the classroom at lightning speed. I didn't ask for this and he has to accept that. I make it to the large tree at the front of the school when I hear a voice behind me "Calum wait".

"No Luke just stop" I answer as I take the cigarette packet from my bag (that I obviously took with me) and light one. "Calum you can't do that on school gro-" "You know what fuck you Luke just leave me the fuck alone" I shout at him as I take a drag from the smoke in my hand. "Calum sort your shit out" he yells then covers his mouth "I shouldn't have said that" he whispers then goes into full on praying mode. Jesus freak.

I just walk away and just let him have his moment.

I stub out my cigarette and walk back into class as all heads point in my direction. "Can I help you" I ask the class with an irritated expression "just sit down Calum" Ricky says and calls up Aleeah to perform her song. "Okay Calum your up next ah Luke just take a seat next to where Calum is seated" he says and I scatter away from Luke as quickly as possible as I grab one or the acoustic guitars that already await on stage. "When you're ready".

"So i'm going to be singing drunk from Ed Sheeran". I take a breather for a second knowing that all these people will be judging my every move anyway and with that little scene with Luke it's now more than ever. I set my hands where they are suppose to be ready to play.

I wanna be drunk when I wake up
On the right side of the wrong bed
And never an excuse I made up
Tell you the truth I hate
What didn't kill me,
It never made me stronger at all

Love will scar your make up
Lips sticks to me, so now I maybe lean back there
I'm sat here wishing I was sober
I know I'll never hold you like I used to
But a house gets cold when you cut the heating
Without you to hold I'll be freezing-

I finish the song and get a round of applause from the audience probably because they have to but I guess I'll take it and all. "Thanks" I tell them and get of the stage. Or rather the thing that is made to look like a stage.

"Bella you're up" Ricky announces as I take my seat, then remembering I have to put up with the one and only Luke Hemmings. Don't I just love life today.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I arrive home slamming the front door shut. I make myself a chicken sandwich and grab a glass of juice, then proceeding to turn on the television and watch some cartoons since I don't have to put up with my family till later.

"Callykins we're home" I hear my sister shout from the doorway and I groan at her choice of nick name never did I think I would ever be called Callykins but guess what now I am. "Mali I'm not five anymore" and so I get off the couch and walk in the direction of my room not wanting to be around my family anymore than I have too.

"Calum stay we just got home and haven't seen you all day" My mother sighs "I know" I mutter and then turn around to face my mother with the most fake smile I can make. Even though it's obviously a sarcastic one, not that she notices that or anything.

I ignore her distant stares as I run up the stairs to my room, shutting the door behind me. Then the downside of my life starts to haunt me so basically my existent. "Song book" I whisper to myself.

I open up my side table's top draw to find the my word covered notebook it's a little tattered and worn but that can tend to happen when you've have it for the past 3 - 4 years. I read through the titles in the contents, yes it has a contents don't judge.

1) Gotta get out

2) Unpredictable

3) Wherever you are

4) Good Girls

5) Close as strangers

6) Airplanes

7) Over and over

8) If you don't know

9) Amnesia

10) Safety Pin

11) Over and out

12) Invisible

13) Rejects

14)

Number 14 was left blank for a reason there was as still is no title for it but the lyrics are so relatable it's not funny then again it's definitely not a funny or up beat song or at least it's not meant to be. "They would yell they would scream" I read out loud it was still such a familiar thing that still hurt me to this day because Iv'e always been apart of a broken home even when I didn't know that. Wait. Broken Home.

A/N
Have you guys listened to sounds good feels good yet because oh my god the feels so I decided to add songs from it already because why not? So yeah I love it and yes Broken Home is my favorite song on it but you would know that if you follow my main account. So yeah I hope you guys like it I try to keep the chapters to roughly 1000 words because some like long chapters some like short so I want to even it out you know. And what do you think of the new cover cos I LOVE it and yes yours truly made it but I do make covers so check out @Danger-Of-Authority for details.

Thx guys I appreciate all the support from reads to votes to comments love ya xx.