1: Back in Japan

~Third P.O.V~

A white jet from Italy is about to land in a private airport in Japan. The jet was normal like any other, except for the emblem that appears on both sides of the jet. The notable parts of the emblem is a shield with a bullet, two guns crossing each other and a winged clam. This emblem shows one of the most richest and most powerful enterprise, no, Mafia in the world. Better known as Vongola.

The Vongola jet has just landed in Japan and the door opened. Out came 6 teens dressed in suits and one with a dress on. They came out in a certain order and seems to be waiting for someone.

A boy with silver hair and green eyes came out first. He was dressed in a black suit and tie, with a red dress shirt. He stood on the right side of the stairs. The boy was also known as Gokudera Hayato.

The second teen was a male with short, spiky black hair and brown eyes. He stood on the left side of the stairs, and was dressed in a black suit and tie, with a blue dress shirt. He was known as Yamamoto Takeshi.

Next a tan male stepped out and stood next to Gokudera. He had short silver hair and grey eyes. He was dressed in the same black suit and tie, but had a yellow dress shirt on instead. His name is Sasagawa Ryohei.

After Ryohei, came two teens with similar pineapple-like hair styles. One was a boy with heterochromia eyes of blue and red, with blue hair. He was wearing the black suit and tie, with a indigo colored dress shirt. The other was a girl with purple hair, violet colored eyes, but covers her right eye with a black eye patch with a skull on it. She was dressed in an indigo colored dress with a black cardigan. They both stood next to Yamamoto. The boy was known as Rokudo Mukuro, while the girl was called Dokuro Chrome.

Last but not least came a teen with short black hair and grey steel-like colored eyes. He was dressed in the same black suit and tie, but with a purple colored dress shirt. He stood next to Ryohei. His name is Hibari Kyoya.

These group of teens(plus one that's not present) are known as Vongola Decimo's Guardians. After each guardians took their place beside the staircase, came Vongola Decimo.

A boy dressed in a white suit and tie, with an orange colored dress shirt came out of the jet. He has a small built for his age, gravity-defying, spiky brown hair, and honey brown colored eyes(or slightly orange colored(base on the manga)). Vongola Decimo's real name is Sawada Tsunayoshi.

_____________________________________________________________________________

~Tsuna(for short) P.O.V.~

We finally arrive back home from Italy. Everyone is a bit overwork, since Grandpa Nono needed help with catching up on paperwork and missions. So we went over to Italy to help out. Grandpa Nono said that everything was in good shape, so now we can go home, which we are now. My guardians and I headed toward the lobby of the airport to meet with my 'tutor', more like torturer in my opinion.

My eyes quickly darted to my right and I made a small side step, to see something flashed by me. I glance to my left to a baby with black hair, a fedora with an orange ribbon, curly sideburns, and a yellow pacifier. It was Reborn, my 'tutor'. "Dame-Tsuna, it seems like you have improve, a little bit that is. Welcome back." Reborn states toward me.

"It's good to see you too, Reborn." I stated as my guardians greeted him in their own special way.

"How was working in Italy this week? It was quite boring over here, since I had no one to teach." Reborn said with a hint of mischief. "Lambo was being extra annoying when you left. He keeps complaining about not being able to got to Italy with you."