chapter 2

Bree
So we in the cafeteria acting a fool as always. August being a hoe and Chris and Ameri cracking on each other. Lol I had to say some of course

"I don't know while y'all playing, y'all need to hurry up and hook up and give me God babies" (Bree is cracking up, especially with August giving her a death glare)

"See Bree, you always on that bullshit. Y'all keep on ima have 3 cases of 1st degree murder at this table" ( Aug said heated)

Everyone was kmsl except Aug

"Bree leggo let me holla atcha" (Ameri said, her and Bree walked out)

"Say bruh, ummmm I got some to tell you" (Chris says nervously)

"What (Aug says muggin his best friend)

" I'm INLOVE with ur sister man, like inlove in love like you are with Bree "

"Awe hellz naw, nigga u can't be serious"

"Fuxk yeah I'm serious dawg." Shid its something about ha, but..." (Gco)

"Y'all fucking?, just be straight with meh"

"Naw not yet, that's what I'm saying she different. And I love her and you my boy and I'm not about to fuxk over her like that. That's why I talk to you 1st."

"(Exhales) nigga just remember that's my sister my blood ain't playing witcha" (they dap)

" ok now that that's out the way, when u gone stop playing and be with Bree? You block her every time a nig come around, she don't say nun when these hoes come at you. I know you love her you always have what u gone do?"

"Nothing, we gone leave it like it is. Let's go gotta meet up with my manager and the label today remember"

Aug and Chris get up and leave for the rest of the day Aug gives Bree his car keys and rides with Chris meeting goes well, but......

August - Chris are they serious? I his is crazy. I'm not gone do it, and I know damn well Bree ain't gone put her life on hold life that. That's bullshit (hitting dashboard)
Chris- aye nigga stop hitting my shit, I don't know what to tell u bro. This shit crazy. Like who would come up with an idea like that
Aug- that's my best friend I can't... ughh.... jus don't say nun to I figure this out.
Chris - I wont, smh this is the craziest thing I've ever heard. I knew the industry did shit like this but to actually see it for myself, makes it even more crazy

August drives off in silence. Too much on his mind.

Ameri
" so me and Chris.. (Gco)

"Guh I know, I pay attention to everything. I'm happy for y'all. August gone kill y'all tho (lol)"

"Bree, stop playing hoe. Lol Chris said don't say or do nun till he talk to him. So I guess we will find out what happens later.

" Ri, y'all gone be good. Chris different with you than other girls. And trust he been a hoe since the rath began (lol), I'm happy for y'all."

"What u gone do about my brother?"

"Not a damn thing. He's my bestie you my sister Chris is bro and that's how it's gone be. I love him but he's a free spirit and I'm a virgin."

"Me too, but Chris can get it"

"You are too much. Let's get to the classes and then go chill at ur house"

"Iight"

The rest of the day goes by smoothly and quickly everybody hangs out at Aug n Ameri house and do what they do..... Act a fool

**************************
What is the industry doing?

Aug lives Bree and vise versa.

Chris and Ameri.... Nice

How does the situation with the label involve Bree?