chapter 15(part 1)

Bree wakes up and looking around remembering last night events. Her only regrets is that he will never remember what they shared. But now that she has that out of her system. She just has to focus for 2 more months then they on break. And her and August can never be intimate like that again. It's bittersweet. He was her 1st as she always dreamed and their love was shown on both ends.

Bree
Baby innñnnhalllle, don't rush....

(Augut Alsina inhale)

I wake up after dozing back off till my alarm reminded me to get my ass up and go to school. But as I get up my whole body is sore. Damn last night really was more than words can describe. I just have to remember to not act differently around anybody. He was wasted he doesn't remember.

Bree gets up and does all her hygiene stuff. Today Aug is taking her to school.

August
Damn that was a fye dream. He looks over and as always Bree has him covered with a bottle of water and to Advil. What would I do without my bestie. I can't shake the dream it felt so real. It's a trip I woke up feeling relieved asf. Damn that dream was better than any sex I've ever had with any of these groupies. Damn I have if I worse for her than I'm willing to admit. Shit. I really need to figure out what ima do.... Thoughts gco.

"Aye Aug, I'm ready for school"
"Iight ma, let me get up"
"Ok I'll be down stairs"
"Coo"

As Bree walks off August can't help but watch her. He notices she's walking different but just shruggs it off. After doing his hygiene stuff and getting fly he heads down stairs to see Bree deep in her thoughts.

"Aye beybah, you alright?"
"Yeah, I'm good. Just thinking I can't wait till break. I'm glad I switched back on campus, but ion know just not feeling it as much."
"I'm sure it's just a phase, we got to back. But quiting school is not an option"
"(Sighs) ok."
"Let's go fo you be late"

Bree
Hell I was not thinking bout school. My thoughts drifted back to last night. Damn I gotta snap back. I can still feel his touch, his kisses, him inside of me. No Bree no no no. Get it together...... Thoughts gco.(phone convo)

"Yeah, cool I'll be there after I drop off wifey"
".........."
"Don't get to ass whooped. Nigga that's all mine, don't eva look again (lol)"
"..............."
"Ik she fine that's y married her, w.e . fool. See you in a min"
(End of phone convo)

"Who was that?"
"The boys n Chris at the studio. You know how they are (lol)"
"(Giggling) yeah I do. They mad you took me off the market"
"(Straight face) stop playing"
"Jeally are we?"
"........"
"Awwww that's sweet hubby. But I'll see you later."
"Call or text when you bout to get out n me or Chris will pick you up"
"Ok, bye, love you"
"Love you too, bye"

August drives off. Thinking about this dream. He's had them before but this was so different. He could feel how tight she was, how wet she kept getting, the many rounds, the positions. When he stopped himself from thinking, he looked up and he was walking the building. He didn't even realize how he got there, or when he got out the truck. Damn this dream really taking over his mind he needed to focus. As he walked in the studio he spoke to all the boys and dapped them up, then took the blunt from Chris and hit it hard and held in the smoke for a min before he released it. And went back to thinking about the damn dream. He didn't even realize the guys were talking to him....

"Huh, my bad. Whatcha say?"
"Aug what's up with you?" (Chris ask)
"Hell, wifey got the nigga spaced out mo than his hoes. (Kirko said laughing)"
"Stfu (Aug said shaking his head)"
"Chris let me holla at you"
"Iight"
"Nigga hurry back so we can lay this track" (Kirk said, August nodes and walk off to talk to Chris)

"So what's up bro?"
"Ok so this damn dream I had about Bree got me bugging"
"Damn was it good or bad?"
"Niggah it was great"
"Damn you having sex dreams about her now?"
"Yeah, I mean I've had them before but this shit, it was so real. I know its just cuz I was drunk. But the way our bodies mended"
"Damn bro. You need to stop acting like you not really INLOVE with her. Face that shit deal with and make it happen. Y'all already married."
"I know man I know. I.... This shit is too much. Keep this between us"
"Of coure nigga"
"That's including my sister. You know her and Bree as close"
"Damn I said okay"

They walk back into the room so August can lay down the tracks.

############################
Hello my beautiful butterflies. This dream really getting to auggie kmsl. Damn Bree is handling well, cuz I would have to jump all over dude again lol. Hope y'all enjoying. Vote, comment. Love you all. Part 2 is next.